PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Performance Shops?

CompOrange
07-23-2007, 01:24 AM
Since I am a newer mach owner and am looking to mod, does anyone have any suggestions on good shops for gear installations at an affoardable price? I would love to install the gears myself, but I have never done gears before. I have a friends father who used to do mod his old camaro years ago when he was racing. He has done a number gears and motor builds, but he has not done it in years and would only feel comfortable dropping the rear out of the car and putting the differential up on the workbench to make sure everything is within spec. I trust his work because we work on all of our vehicles including his son's GT on a regular basis, as well as the vehicles of others. It just one of those things that we are wondering if it would be worthwhile to have a shop do the work if it was a quality installation and at a good price. Any help would be nice :CHEERS:

DesertMach
07-23-2007, 08:42 AM
Might I suggest giving the guys at Performance Solutions a call, they are located about 26th ave and McDowell in Phoenix, You could PM Indy (a member on this board) as to he is one of the Mechanics there. They are having a Dyno day next weekend at the shop if you would like to meet the guys at the shop and some local members of the M1R.

INDY
07-23-2007, 02:37 PM
I do work at Performance Solutions, give us a call @ 602-269-8955 or stop by the shop. We can handle all your performance needs.

TorchedMach1
07-23-2007, 05:08 PM
I think your gonna get the same reply from all of us here on the local board: "Performance Solutions"

They actually just finished a full rear-end build on my Mach, and I will be in towards the end of this week so they can weld in some full length subframes and a driveshaft loop for me. They definately do high quality work. :THUMBSUP: