PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Ford Dealers (Dayton, Toledo)

TJ4Cam
09-16-2003, 12:13 AM
Anybody buy their Mach from an Ohio dealer? Big city like Dayton, Toledo etc? How was your transaction and were you comfortable with them? I am really looking serious now and would like some feedback from you Ohio folks.:)

BlkMachWon
09-16-2003, 01:24 PM
Purchased mine from Eastgate Ford here in Dayton. Experience was about as expected, ok but not great. They're the closest to my home and didn't have markups. Several other dealers here in town had markups over msrp at the time.

Ricart in Columbus is a huge volume dealer, might try them.

Best of luck in your shopping experience.

03 DOHC Mach
09-19-2003, 11:33 AM
I got my Mach from Peffley Ford in Dayton. They are a good dealer IMO. Gave me a deal I couldn't refuse.:THUMBSUP:

lpn
09-19-2003, 12:05 PM
i live in zanesville,bought mine at jim keim ford in columbus,they were great to work with!!!!!!!!!!!!

TJ4Cam
09-19-2003, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the replies. I may try Peffley, I want to visit Dayton this week sometime. How about Interstate Ford in Miamisburg? Looks like they have quite a few in stock, or is that for a reason maybe? 03 DOHC, what kind of deal did you get if I may ask?

BlkMachWon
09-19-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by TJ4Cam
How about Interstate Ford in Miamisburg? Looks like they have quite a few in stock, or is that for a reason maybe?

You may have a different experience, but I had bad ones there. Won't buy from them again.

Footman
09-19-2003, 11:05 PM
I bought my Mach 1 from Eastgate Ford in Dayton last November. They had no mark ups on one of the first production cars and were very friendly to deal with. I recommend salesman Vince tombs if you order your car. Best of luck.

Brian Zimmerman (Foot man)

CrissyCobra
09-26-2003, 03:54 PM
If it's not too late, I ordered and bought mine from
Planet Ford. Steve Thomas was my salesman --great
guy! Nothing but wonderful things to say about them,
and they're my racing sponsor also! Give them a call....
937-432-3673.

CrissyCobra
09-26-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by CrissyCobra
If it's not too late, I ordered and bought mine from
Planet Ford. Steve Thomas was my salesman --great
guy! Nothing but wonderful things to say about them,
and they're my racing sponsor also! Give them a call....
937-432-3673.

What's a sponsor plug without a picture?