PDA

View Full Version : WTB- Oxford White Mach 1

FstMach04
07-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Wow, I just realized how many people want OW Mach's. What's going on? Well, I'm also one of them. As some of you may know, I sold my AB Vortech powered Mach back in February, and opted to get something a little more "reasonable" to my life at the time. My old Mach, of course, was not a daily driver and sat in the garage most of it's life. Now I have a Cobalt SS. It's a nice car, but I just can't stand it anymore. I would rather have a Mach and daily drive it than have this cobalt, regardless of how good the gas milage is.

So, now that my background of Mach's is announced (:3amin: ) I will continue to say that I desperately want an OW Mach. I would rather the milage be 40k or less, for I do need a dependable car to drive. 03 or 04, doesn't matter. Definitely prefer a 5-speed and I would rather it be close to stock (intake, exhaust, lowered, short throw, wheels/tires, things of this sort are okay, but no NO2, S/C, cams, built motor, etc). I am located in Douglasville, GA, and will travel moderately to get what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Allen

smokedbystang
07-03-2007, 10:23 PM
Here is one about 8 hours away.

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=66162

2003 Mach 1 - Oxford White - IUP - 5 speed. 18,250 miles. Excellent condition.
99% Stock. The only additions are:
X-pipe with cats, Flowmaster mufflers, MGW Mach 1 shift knob, and Black FR500 18x9 rims with Yokohama tires (245 and 275). Stock rims/tires included.
No accidents or mechanical problems. Looks and runs like new.
$19,000 - No trades
321-749-7857 or email kshields1@cfl.rr.com
Pictures
http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/...ad.php?t=65606

FstMach04
07-04-2007, 10:39 AM
Sure looks good man. Low miles is definitely a plus. Unfortunately it is on the high side of what I was wanting to pay, but I am considering it. I know it's unfortunate for you guys trying to sell right now because there are so many of them going for $16,000 that it's crazy. Most are around the $17,000 - $18,000 range. Is this your absolute bottom dollar? I understand you don't have to sell it, but I don't think I can spend this much for an 03. Looks amazing though, and I will certainly keep you in mind! Thanks.

smokedbystang
07-04-2007, 11:17 AM
I definitely won't go lower than $18K and that would be with the stock rims. You sold yours for $24,500 which is a pretty good price. You got about half your money back that you spent on mods. That's pretty good. This car is definitely not overpriced. It looks, runs, and drives like it is brand new.

MachGirl04
07-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Too high? Well, thenI guess I won't sell you mine, haha! I'll bring it to you for 40k, that's coming down on my usual price, because the thing is PRICELESS to me! I love it way too much. Just playing with ya. Good luck finding one. I see them on ebay alot so it can be found. patience! Some things are worth waiting for.:3amin:

FstMach04
07-04-2007, 03:55 PM
I definitely won't go lower than $18K and that would be with the stock rims. You sold yours for $24,500 which is a pretty good price. You got about half your money back that you spent on mods. That's pretty good. This car is definitely not overpriced. It looks, runs, and drives like it is brand new.

Trust me, I understand. These cars are definitely worth the money. Compare it to most 99-01 Cobras still for sale that are going for $16k-$17k all day long. Yes, mine sold for $24,500, but, with the blower, and everything I had done to the car (as I'm sure you know already) plus the cost of the car, I had probably $43,000 + invested in it! So I lost my butt on it, but I sure enjoyed it while I had it. Now most people buy a used Mach for $20k (or less even), then end up selling it a year later for $18k+. Now that's not a bad turn around. But regardless, you sure have a nice car, and I DEFINITELY want another one! I will keep you in mind and I'll let you know something if I decide I want it. The milage is definitely helping you, and would definitely be a deciding factor if I bought it. That's really not too bad of a price for the milage that's on it. Thanks, and good luck to you!

FstMach04
07-04-2007, 04:00 PM
Too high? Well, thenI guess I won't sell you mine, haha! I'll bring it to you for 40k, that's coming down on my usual price, because the thing is PRICELESS to me! I love it way too much. Just playing with ya. Good luck finding one. I see them on ebay alot so it can be found. patience! Some things are worth waiting for.:3amin:

LOL, yeah, knowing what I know now, I totally know what you're saying! I shouldn't have ever gotten rid of mine, but oh well, we live and learn! Now I want another one so bad it's pathetic. Don't ever sell yours, you'll regret it! lol I know I do.

MachGirl04
07-04-2007, 07:21 PM
I didn't find mine on ebay. I wasn't really looking for a Mach when I found it. I was just looking for a Stang GT. I found the Mach at a dealer near Chicago, a 2 hr drive from me. So try looking at Autotrader and those sites, too. A few Machs I saw weren't even listed as Machs, just as Gt's! Search for Mustangs with v8 and leather seats, and you never know what you may find! That's how I found mine! I did ALOT of searching on those sites. Best of luck and I hope you find one soon.:gears:

PrISM
07-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Yep I'm still looking for an OW Mach like you. I've seen a couple for sale but they were either too far away or automatics. I'm trying to find a low mileage manual as well.