PDA

View Full Version : FS: 04 Competition Orange Mach 1 5spd,Dallas TX

bewblue
06-06-2007, 04:42 PM
I am probably going to regret this but here goes.
I am selling my 04 Competiton Orange Mach 1. Heres the good: 29,000 miles on car estimated 19,000 on engine. I bought this from Jesse98 on this forum about a year ago. The motor has forged internals, Sean Hyland stage 1 cams, BBK long tube headers, X pipe, flowmaster mufflers(I also have a stock exhaust),BBK Throttle body, Ford Cobra 39# injectors, SCT mass air meter, Intercooled Procharger set up, Ford Racing coil covers, Spec stage 3 clutch, and 4.11 gears. The car has a tubular K-member and coilovers with drag springs on it(I also have another set of springs with a progressive rate for handling). It is lowered front and rear.
I have a Predator programmer to go with it.
Now for some of the not so good.
Runs like a scalded dog up to 4500 rpm and 6 to 8 lbs of boost and then starts to miss. Figured it was a head gasket that starts to leak after a certain boost level is reached. It runs fine without boost on. I also have the cam holding tool that goes with it if you would want to tackle the head gasket.

It has a Texas title that states "Rebuilt title reported from North Carolina" or something to that effect. I belive the motor was rebuilt when it was crashed at about 10,000 miles. It now has an 04 Cobra nose on it. Everything is straight and put back together right and it looks good. The A/C was not replaced and I have removed the compressor and installed an A/C eliminator bracket(the compressor is not good but I still have it for a core or somthing). ABS is disconnected and the light stays on. There is a crack in the front air dam on the cobra nose piece at the bottom of the scoop(I will try to take a picture of it andpost it later). There is also a remote switch for the fan installed. I am doing this off the top of my head but I will find the list of things that it had when I bought it and add it later.
I originally bought it for a toy or to build a cobra out of it and have really enjoyed it but as those things go I found a boat (2001 Aquasport 161 Tournament Cat, if anyone happens to have one) that I need more than the Mach so its going to go.

All I want is $12,000 and all this can be yours.

If any one has any questions send me a message or you can call me at 469-441-0376. If I don't answer right away leave a message and I will call you right back.
I am going to try to add some pics from when I bought it, I don't have any I have taken here but it has not changed that much.

matab14
06-08-2007, 03:40 AM
Man that looks so familiar.....hmmmm????

bewblue
06-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Yea, Not a whole lot of interest on it maybe I'll be able to keep it and not have the:wall: I do have a couple of Honda Pilot Fl400's I could sell instead.
B---