PDA

View Full Version : 03 Azure Mach 1, Central California, CHEAP

mkb116
05-20-2007, 01:11 AM
Looking to sell a project I have. I purchased it here off the forums. But, plain and simple, I don't have time for a project. The car starts and runs fine. Hell it even drives fine. I was going to drop it off at ford this week to get the few problems it has taken care off, then go through the process of getting it re-registered and start daily driving it but I just don't have the time. So I am passing it on.

I bought it for 6500 and I am asking the same price. I am also including the parts I have purchased for the car at no extra cost. These parts include:
- Shifter knob.
- Both airbags
- Fixed coolant leak (tube behind passenger side head)
- Shaker
- Headlight Retainer Clips
- Radiator cover
- New passenger side fender
- Passenger side blinker harness
- Horn assembly

It has a brand new re manufactured ford motor with less than 1 mile on it. That mile is from me driving it around the block right when I purchased it.

The problems
- It will need rims and tires
- The brand new electric fan is not getting power
- The emergency brake does not work.
- Needs the windshield wiper cowl.
- The passenger side fender is off, I have a new fender that will go with the car.
- It needs a front bumper, I have the one it came with but I think it looks like crap.
- The car was repainted but, it doesn't look factory. There is orange peel on the repainted parts.
- It has a thing long scratch on the passenger side and a dent on the rear driver side wheel well. Other than that the body is fine

The good
- The interior is mint.
- The motor runs PERFECT, the tranny is perfectly fine.
- Besides the damage listed above, the body is fine.
- Lots of new parts.

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=60785

That is the link to the thread that I purchased the vehicle from. I am not available Monday-Friday for reasons I won't post publicly on the forum. The same reason I am not available to finish the project. But I am home almost every weekend. If your interested send me a PM and I will get back to ASAP. I will take more recent photos of the car but it looks the same only the passenger side fender and front bumper are off. The car will come with some random parts I have for it. Oh and it will come with the the air bags. Those were VERY hard to get a hold of but I will give them with the car.

Im not trying to pass off a bad deal, this really is a easy fun project that doesn't require to much more work, it is in great condition but by no means perfect. If your interested PM me and I will set up a time for you to come pick up the car or come look at it.

I have all the paperwork that the vehicle came with including the car fax.

No Low ballers, no trades. Serious Inquiries only please. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

To whoever registers it the car WILL have to have a salvage title, I want to make that very clear.

Car is located in Turlock, CA

- Matt

mkb116
05-27-2007, 01:31 AM
Nobody huh? Surprising. Bump.

atk#332
05-27-2007, 04:40 PM
sent you a PM

mkb116
06-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Bump

aawrench
06-10-2007, 11:02 PM
do you still hav it 4 sale?

mkb116
06-16-2007, 10:00 PM
Sure do, Best offer. Great project, won't take much to finish.

mkb116
06-24-2007, 01:29 AM
Ttt.

68newyorker
06-25-2007, 01:57 AM
So the car does run and drive right now? I can not believe it has not sold. I am thinking about buying it to use as a race car I need to talk to riv to see if it can be imported to Canada with the intention of never being street driven vehicle. Otherwise the car has 45 days to be in mint condition or they crush it.

mkb116
06-30-2007, 04:24 AM
Yes it runs and drives, the only thing it needs is the fan to work and a new set of wheels and tires to be reliable and it will run and drive no problem. Both problems are currently being taken care. Just trying to find a decent pair of used rims and tires.

mkb116
07-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Sold.