PDA

View Full Version : Mach 1 10.5 Rears

Uloset
05-14-2007, 03:37 PM
Does anyone know of anywhere that makes or sells mach 1 17x10.5 wheels that are brushed like our stockers. After looking around for wheels for years I kinda of what to stick with the mach 1 style becasue I don't see them that often and they really go with the car. Only problem is I don't think the polished versions looks right on Azure Blue cars. Thanks for any help but if worst comes to worst I can just buy two extra and have em made on problem there is they wouldn't be deep dish.

coolhandluke
05-14-2007, 03:43 PM
There was just another post on this. They are made by AFS and are the same machined finish as the stock wheels. They are currently on back order. Use the search feature for more info. :D

rrhudy1
05-14-2007, 03:43 PM
AFS sells them, but they are always on backorder and they are not shown on their website. I ordered mine about a month ago, but was told they are about 2-3 month waiting list. Call them and get put on the waiting list, they look great. You can get the number off the website.

Uloset
05-14-2007, 03:52 PM
Thanks I was actually on their site and only saw the polished and really didn't look into it much more figured it was another dead end.

whoffman
05-14-2007, 05:09 PM
http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=58260

Good luck it took me almost 6 months to get them but they are worth it.

bryanthomas
05-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Just buy the MAC Black ones. That's what I did. They look so similar to the other style that there is just no point to wait on the back ordered wheels. AFS usually has a couple of sets of the MAC black on EBay with tires already mounted.

bajaboy
05-15-2007, 02:21 PM
Just buy the MAC Black ones. That's what I did. They look so similar to the other style that there is just no point to wait on the back ordered wheels. AFS usually has a couple of sets of the MAC black on EBay with tires already mounted.

those are back ordered too. Just got my phone call for my stock finish 10.5's last night! :D