PDA

View Full Version : F.S. '03 AB 5spd 4k miles southern NH

musicalmerlin
05-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Just bought it from original owner last month. The car is unmolested - no mods whatsoever. Car had 3600 miles when I bought it. My wife is pregnant with our second child and I'd much rather store up the cash for the additional diapers I am going to have to buy - not that I'm complaining, we'd been trying for a 2nd and had given up hope. :D

$21000. Car was garaged by previous owner. It shared space with a '71 Boss 351 and a '71 Mach 1 (both sweet looking restored cars!) Neither of the TSBs (shaker or passenger seat) have been done to the car. Previous owner didn't even know about them. I've had the car less than a month, it's been sitting outside as I currently lack a garage. I was planning on getting a cover for it but am selling instead. I have not been able to discern the dreaded tick, either. Shaker doesn't rattle at all but the seat is noisier than the one in the TR was.

Car comes with all documents associated with the car from dealership (window sticker, all the extraneous stickers that come off the car after coming off transport, etc.) A bottle of unused touch-up paint and '03 Mustang Brochure are included as well.

I will post pics tonight and VIN.

musicalmerlin
05-20-2007, 12:33 PM
Sorry for the bump finally got pics. VIN is 1FAFP42R13F433696.

musicalmerlin
05-20-2007, 12:45 PM
More pics, including brochure that's include, window sticker, miscellaneous stuff the 1st owner had the dealership save and give him. I don't have a picture documenting mileage - got too much glare, will try again.

ShebMach1
05-21-2007, 11:24 PM
Thats beautiful man, good luck with the sale!