PDA

View Full Version : Personalized plate

codymach
08-28-2003, 06:30 PM
In Wyoming we are only allowed 4 letters for personalized plates. Unfortunately MACH is taken and so is MOCK that doesn't leave a lot of options with only 4 letters.....wadda ya think of: TREX ? Figured these Machs are such monsters that maybe it fits....my 5 year old son will love it!

12nv
08-28-2003, 07:03 PM
Tried it codymach, not much luck. 1 2NV was supposed to be mine, can't start with a number. 1 TONV was taken. The 1 is the county number for Natrona. I know mustangmama was going to try MACH.

Totoland Mach
08-28-2003, 07:35 PM
codymach: how about HCAM ? in a mirror, it would be perfect and keep others guessing

03SHKR
08-28-2003, 07:58 PM
TREX??? Nah. Take the time and find something for the car. I was approved for "03 SHKR" (yeah, 6 characters). Hopefully, I'll get it soon.

Here's some ideas.

NVME
DOHC
SHKR
46D3 (4.6 Torch Red)
RCOD (R-Code)
MSCL (Muscle)

Look at the list on Tom Schmidt's web site for more ideas.
http://links.vintage-mustang.com/index.html
On the left hand side, click on "Vanity Plates". Good Luck.

codymach
08-28-2003, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BrianWannaMach
[B]TREX??? Nah. Take the time and find something for the car. I was approved for "03 SHKR" (yeah, 6 characters). Hopefully, I'll get it soon.

Here's some ideas.

NVME
DOHC
SHKR
46D3 (4.6 Torch Red)
RCOD (R-Code)
MSCL (Muscle)

RCOD...THATS IT! I'll put that down as my first choice. Thanks!

Mikestang
08-28-2003, 09:48 PM
In Ny we get 8 characters you can really say allot

can you do all numbers ? "7601"

HotRodHarry
08-28-2003, 10:21 PM
I have F8LBITE (Fatal Bite) as my plate...yep....it was on my heavily modded 03 Cobra and I just couldnt give up the plate...so its kind of out of place right now on the Mach 1.

HotRod(are Mustangs bites fatal?)Harry :D
www.HotRodHarrys.com
Modular Fords Mach 1 Forum Moderator (http://www.modularfords.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=64)

falcongtho3
08-28-2003, 10:56 PM
4 characters, eh? "MCH1", "MOK1", "MOKN", or "MCHN"...

codymach
08-28-2003, 10:57 PM
I have MCQN right now on the Mach (McQueen). The plate was on my Bullitt. I was going to keep it until a very nice lady came up and sincerely asked if the plate stood for : "Mach Queen"....I didn't let my embarrassment show but nicely told her the Bullitt story. I can't drive around in a Torch red Mach 1 having people think ....well....you know.... Gotta get a new plate.:SMASH:

Jim H.
08-28-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by codymach
I have MCQN right now on the Mach (McQueen). The plate was on my Bullitt. I was going to keep it until a very nice lady came up and sincerely asked if the plate stood for : "Mach Queen"....I didn't let my embarrassment show but nicely told her the Bullitt story. I can't drive around in a Torch red Mach 1 having people think ....well....you know.... Gotta get a new plate.:SMASH:

You just didn't happen to be wearing any makeup or that frilly little dress that had been in the wife's closet when the "nice lady" saw you and asked.....did you?:D

codymach
08-28-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Jim H.
You just didn't happen to be wearing any makeup or that frilly little dress that had been in the wife's closet when the "nice lady" saw you and asked.....did you?:D

See what I mean....In a Rodney Dangerfield voice: "I don't get no respect":LAUGH:

Jim H.
08-29-2003, 12:07 AM
See what I mean....In a Rodney Dangerfield voice: "I don't get no respect":LAUGH:

Just couldn't resist.....sorry.

1mach03
08-29-2003, 04:46 AM
That really makes it difficult when you have only 4 letters to choose from. I say pick whatever you like sinceit is your car.I think trex would be cool if you could have a space after trex like this. t rexmy plates on my cars are 66ETUOR (thats route 66 backwards) which is on my corvette, Vetlady unasigned at this time, NOOOVA on my 72 nova,and GO MACH1 on my mach 1. It took me awhile to figure out what to put on my plates but after getting on the dmv website and typing in numerous ideas, my plates came to be.:THUMBSUP: Hope you find a cool plate for your mach1. april the vettelady.:D

03SHKR
08-29-2003, 12:24 PM

:p :p I wouldn't have guessed it.... That's funny!!!! :p :p

03SHKR
08-29-2003, 12:26 PM
[QUOTE]
RCOD...THATS IT! I'll put that down as my first choice. Thanks!

Glad I could help...