PDA

View Full Version : Another new Mustang Magazine

codymach
08-28-2003, 01:15 AM
I saw on the Magazine rack tonight at the Newstand that there is another new Mustang magazine out, this one is called: "Sexy 'Stangs". There was nothing on our 2003 Mach's....but if you have seen the magazine already you probably wouldn't care....yea I bought a copy. :THUMBSUP:

dock44
08-28-2003, 01:53 AM
I think it's an MM&FF special issue, atleast I thought I read where they mentioned it in their Sept. issue and it would only be on newstands. Could be wrong though.

GOTdaBLUE1
08-28-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by dock44
I think it's an MM&FF special issue, atleast I thought I read where they mentioned it in their Sept. issue and it would only be on newstands. Could be wrong though.

You would be correct: Hits the newstands on September 2nd.

wdwrdcrzr
08-28-2003, 10:41 PM
Has anyone seen the "New Mustang" enthusiast magazine?They have thier 2nd publication out. It includes an artical on Mach 1.They used a yellow test mule and ran a 13.50s stock.

codymach
08-28-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by wdwrdcrzr
Has anyone seen the "New Mustang" enthusiast magazine?They have thier 2nd publication out. It includes an artical on Mach 1.They used a yellow test mule and ran a 13.50s stock.

Yes, I bought a copy. They even had Scott Hoag driving!

Stangfan
08-28-2003, 11:02 PM
Got my Mustang Enthusiast today with the Mach 1 cover story. Also picked up the Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords with the article about our favourite website!!:THUMBSUP:

HotRodHarry
08-28-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by wdwrdcrzr

I know !!! That was awesome! I see the headlines on the magazine and the pic of the red mach 1...so I buy it...then I get to the office and open it up...yahoooo! A Zinc Yellow 03 Mach 1 !!
:CHEERS: :HOPPY: :HOPPY: