PDA

View Full Version : Zinc Yellow sighting in WV

sutyak
08-27-2003, 02:12 PM
I've seen a Yellow mach 1 around Morgantown a few times now.
Does anyone know who this is?
Thanks,

Mark

02mach1
08-27-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by sporadic
I've seen a Yellow mach 1 around Morgantown a few times now.
Does anyone know who this is?
Thanks,

Mark

I'll bet I know where came from if's young girl driving it.;)

sutyak
08-28-2003, 08:22 AM
Nah, it's a male driver.
I'm fairly certain it was sold from University Ford in Sabraton.
I STILL haven't seen a black or white mach 1.:(

Mark

Rittenhouses
08-29-2003, 04:03 PM
There was a yellow mach1 for sale in sabratona few months ago. I ordered my mach1 from wilson ford in fairmont on June 8, 2002. With all the help I received fro wilson ford, I could not obtain a build date. My brother, lives in Atlanta, told me they had the mach exactly like the one I ordered on a lot there. I bought it, below sticker, on 5-28-03 and drove it home. Awesome car!!

Also the mach I ordered finally arrived late July and was sold same day it was put on lot.

DSG/with iup

sutyak
08-29-2003, 04:24 PM
Is your Mach 1 Dark Shadow Grey? If so, I'm pretty sure I've seen you around Fairmont! I work at Technology Park.
I'm at Fitnetics EVERY day M-F from 4:30 - 6:00 (around then).
Stop by and say hey!
If there's even a chance of rain that day though I'll just be driving the Topaz :(

Take care,

Mark

02mach1
08-30-2003, 01:00 AM
Hey guys come down to Bridge Day Car Show on OCT 18 at Comfort-INN in Fayetteville just off RT 19 South I'am going be there, I going bring some Mach1 owners to the show.

www.bridgeday.info/

sutyak
08-30-2003, 10:31 AM
Sound like a plan, Frank. I'll plan for it and let you know if I can't go.

Mark

02mach1
08-30-2003, 11:38 AM
You got it,

plus some my club members from Intl.SN95 Late Model Mustang Owners Club & Registry (http://clubs.hemmings.com/lmmustang) be there too:THUMBSUP:

hotrodnut
08-30-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by sporadic
I STILL haven't seen a black or white mach 1.:(

Mark

I don't know how far Charleston is from you, but I passed through there on Wed this week and could see a white one at the Ford Dealer while I was on I-77.

02mach1
08-30-2003, 04:30 PM
Where you saw white Mach1 was the Ford dealership near a BP station :confused:

hotrodnut
08-30-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by 02mach1
Where you saw white Mach1 was the Ford dealership near a BP station :confused:

I did not notice a BP station but that doesn't mean it wasn't there, I was too busy looking at the Mach :) .

I was going north on I-77 and the Dealer was on the left side. I had not went far from where you come into the City from the southside.

02mach1
08-30-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by hotrodnut
I did not notice a BP station but that doesn't mean it wasn't there, I was too busy looking at the Mach :) .

I was going north on I-77 and the Dealer was on the left side. I had not went far from where you come into the City from the southside.

Ok, now I know where it that's my dealership call Turnpike Ford (http://www.turnpikeford.com)

that white Mach1 be there since May:confused: you can get it for $22,450.00 no likes white on the Mach1 around here?

hotrodnut
08-31-2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by 02mach1
Ok, now I know where it that's my dealership call Turnpike Ford (http://www.turnpikeford.com)

that white Mach1 be there since May:confused: you can get it for $22,450.00 no likes white on the Mach1 around here?

Now that you say that, I do remember seeing "Turnpike Ford" on the sign. :??:

I wonder why white is not wanted around there? Reminds some of the snow maybe :LAUGH: :LAUGH: ?

Just a note, I did see another white one at the Statesville, NC Dealer too.

I looked for a Mach on the road while traveling and did not see one . . . I seen a lot of nice GT's, 4 Cobra's, 3 SS Camaro's, 3 Impala SS's ('94-'96), 2 Merauders, 2 Z06's, but not one Mach 1. I kept thinking everyone with the Mach's are like me, not wanting to get them out and expose them to the elements of traffic :LAUGH: !

02mach1
09-01-2003, 12:13 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hotrodnut
[B]Now that you say that, I do remember seeing "Turnpike Ford" on the sign. :??:

I wonder why white is not wanted around there? Reminds some of the snow maybe :LAUGH: :LAUGH: ?

Could be:LAUGH: