PDA

View Full Version : Updated Project Overkill

Donathan
08-26-2003, 11:37 AM
I have taken new photos of my Mach after a few new mods. I am curious as to what you guys think.

The mods are:

Custom Bra
Billet Antenae
Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Inserts
Billet Fuel Door
281 Badges
V8 Badges
Chrome Mustang License Plate
Black and Chrome Flame Decals
Rear Window Louvers
Rear License Plate Grill
Mach 1 Registry Decal
Spin Caps
JBL Tweeters
CobraJet Badges on Shaker
Chrome Painted Shaker Stripes
Black Leather Covered Mach 460 Pod Covers

Click on the link below my signature to view pics.

Mikestang
08-26-2003, 01:17 PM
any mods that dont get put on with adhesive (sp) ?

Donathan
08-26-2003, 04:03 PM
At this point, I want to keep the engine stock. All of the mods I have made so far are easily reversible. With all of the talk about the extended waranty, I wanted to hold off until the Mach is a little older. I don't plan on racing her, so actual increase in horse power seems a little pointless. She's my everyday driver and I just want to be different.

Jim H.
08-29-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Donathan
At this point, I want to keep the engine stock. All of the mods I have made so far are easily reversible. With all of the talk about the extended waranty, I wanted to hold off until the Mach is a little older. I don't plan on racing her, so actual increase in horse power seems a little pointless. She's my everyday driver and I just want to be different.

Can you tell me where you got your rear license plate grill. I have been looking for something different and like yours. I think I would want to silver anodize powdercoat it though.
Thanks

Donathan
08-29-2003, 10:41 AM
I got it from California Mustang, where I purchased my louvers. Here is the link: California Mustang Catalog (http://store.cal-mustang.com/cm_able/showprod.cfm?&DID=7&CATID=20&ObjectGroup_ID=321)

Jim H.
08-29-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Donathan
I got it from California Mustang, where I purchased my louvers. Here is the link: California Mustang Catalog (http://store.cal-mustang.com/cm_able/showprod.cfm?&DID=7&CATID=20&ObjectGroup_ID=321)

Thank you for the information....it's on order.