PDA

View Full Version : New Mach I Owner

David G
08-15-2003, 11:02 PM
Got mine last Thursday but couldn't post until now cause my computer had a nasty virus. Got a black one with 5 spd and interior upgrade. Love the car. Would like to meet up with some Alabama or Georgia owners in the east/central area of Alabama. I'm right where I-85 crossed the Ala/Ga line.

chuk
08-15-2003, 11:11 PM
Congrats on your new ride. If you come down to the beach(Destin-Ft. Walton Bch.) give us a shout. There are 2 Machs here, 1 in Crestview and at least 1 in FT. Walton Bch.

codymach
08-16-2003, 12:00 AM
Welcome to the club! Great site with tons of good info. You will LOVE your MACH!

fastgta
08-16-2003, 04:25 AM
Congradulations! Welcome to Mach1 rehab! :D Here the addiction gets worse as time goes by. Enjoy your stay!:CHEERS:

MattN03
08-16-2003, 08:13 AM
Boy, Friday was great for many of us yesterday!! I think thats the 3rd or 4th new Mach for 8/15/03!! Congrats to everyone with their new Mach!!! :THUMBSUP:

Totoland Mach
08-16-2003, 08:45 AM
David G: way to go!....it's great to see another Mach enthusiast on the board. This site offers a ton of knowledge and I tend to check it before I rush out to try a product or think about a modification.

Verk
08-16-2003, 10:58 AM
Congrats on the new Mach! :THUMBSUP:

I was out in Atlanta for the past two weeks at the Lockheed facility on business. Only saw one Mach 1 while I was there, a DSG last Thursday morning just off highway 41 while I was going into work.

Speaking of Atlanta, man....there are a lot of hot cars out there. I even saw a silver Saleen S7 one day. Again, congrats on the new Mach 1. It sure was nice to get rid of the boat I had for a rent car and get back behine the wheel of my Mach 1.

David G
08-16-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by chuk
If you come down to the beach(Destin-Ft. Walton Bch.) give us a shout.

Thanks chuk. We just got back from Destin on vacation about a month ago but my wife and I may be back for our anniversery in November. I'll send you a note if we do.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I have been a Mustang fan since I was old enough to know what one was and am extremely excited about owning this Mach. It is a wonderful ride.

I noticed there were two owners in Phenix City AL registered here. That's right down the road from me so if you guys want to get together at a show or cruise in, let me know. FYI - there's a cruise in the 2nd Sat of every month at Bruno's in Auburn just across from Duck Samford Park (Auburn High Football Stadium). I'm planning on being there in Sep with the Mach and my 69 if I get it running by then.

Thanks again.

MachBlue32
08-18-2003, 11:07 PM
welcome to the club hope your machs treats you as good as mine