PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting a Mach 1!!!!

MattN03
08-14-2003, 01:41 PM
I decided to go ahead & get an 03 instead of waiting for the 04 Competition Orange because a local dealer offered me what I considered a good deal, about $30,400 after TTL. I'm pumped. The loan paper work is being finished now & then the dealer has to get the car 200 miles away! :( It's killling me waiting this out. I've not slept good for the last two days & I can barely concentrate at work-is this NORMAL??? :D It's a Azure Blue 5 speed with IUP. I can't wait till she arrives!!!!!!!:MADNOEL:

ttown
08-14-2003, 01:48 PM
Hey that's sounds like me. I'm sure you'll love it, I don't regret not waiting:D That old sticker is just going to keep going higher!

MattN03
08-14-2003, 01:52 PM
I figured I'd be able to save 3 to 4 grand, & I think I'll be VERY HAPPY!! The dealer had a Zinc Yellow on the lot that they let me just go sit in last night -just to hold me over till I get mine. Wonder if I can go sit in it again on my lunch break?? :p

MattN03
08-14-2003, 01:59 PM
Oh, & this is my first Stang!! check out http://matthewssilverbullet.20megsfree.com/ to see my daily driver. It's a 97 Ranger with 1/2 the power the Mach 1!!! :( But it gets great MPG!!!

Totoland Mach
08-14-2003, 02:07 PM
MattN03: congrat's on the buy...I know the feeling about getting nervous and worrying...it's goofy how this car affects the owner (look at all the kooks we've got on this forum...all candidates for Nurse Cratchett).

See ya around...have fun in the Blues Capitol

hotrodnut
08-14-2003, 02:17 PM
Congrats Matt, you'll love it either way I am sure. I just bought mine a month ago and was debating on waiting for the '04. I have it now and don't regret it none. :D

Originally posted by Richard Seward
(look at all the kooks we've got on this forum...all candidates for Nurse Cratchett).

Hey, I represent that remark! :LAUGH: :LAUGH:

Totoland Mach
08-14-2003, 02:30 PM
oh hotrodnut....first you like my screen idea for your shaker (and we 'ain't got no lovebugs in Kansas)...and now this!!!!! Where's my analyst? Where?

Tomcat427
08-14-2003, 02:54 PM
You are going to LOVE this car.:THUMBSUP:

Great color choice:CHEERS:

codymach
08-14-2003, 02:55 PM
Congrats! I have had mine 7 weeks now and I love it more all the time....lots of fun ahead!

Bill Hamilton
08-14-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by MattN03
I decided to go ahead & get an 03 instead of waiting for the 04 Competition Orange because a local dealer offered me what I considered a good deal, about $30,400 after TTL. I'm pumped. The loan paper work is being finished now & then the dealer has to get the car 200 miles away! :( It's killling me waiting this out. I've not slept good for the last two days & I can barely concentrate at work-is this NORMAL??? :D It's a Azure Blue 5 speed with IUP. I can't wait till she arrives!!!!!!!:MADNOEL:

A good price is what YOU can afford, willing to pay and/ or happy with. Some people got them for more and some for less. But we all have million dollar smiles going down the road.

You inability to concentrate at work or sleep at night is completely normal. The only known cure is driving your new Mach 1 when you get it. Congratulations and I hope you "well" fast. :THUMBSUP:

Shaker Dan
08-14-2003, 04:12 PM
I don't know. Driving the Mach does not seem to cure the addication but seems to make it even stronger.

Tony Alonso
08-14-2003, 06:45 PM
From a current to soon Azure Blue owner, congrats and enjoy! Shaker Dan is right - no known cure...just keep driving!!

mustangmama
08-14-2003, 07:01 PM
:HOPPY:
congrats and welcome to the "blue crew":THUMBSUP:

Mikestang
08-14-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by MattN03
It's killling me waiting this out. I've not slept good for the last two days & I can barely concentrate at work-is this NORMAL??? :D It's a Azure Blue 5 speed with IUP. I can't wait till she arrives!!!!!!!:MADNOEL:

It is quite the norm

Then you will see there is no such thing as a quick ride in the mach 1 you will be driving 15 miles to pick up a pack of gum

Totoland Mach
08-14-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Mikestang
It is quite the norm

Then you will see there is no such thing as a quick ride in the mach 1 you will be driving 15 miles to pick up a pack of gum

That's why I've got 3,500 miles on my Mach...and I work from home!

305PNYS
08-14-2003, 08:47 PM
:LAUGH:

Here's the most important point to remember....

When you drive it to work, you have to actually go to work. You can't keep going back and forth to the parking lot, or just hanging out there. It's hard to do, but keep working, or repo man will be hanging out in the parking lot with you. I plan my day strategically so that I can go get a glimpse of my car quickly every time I need a fix. And I thought scheduling smoke breaks was hard!
LOL, just kidding....well....kinda...yeah...Ummm, Be right back.

Congrats!
Cheryl

MattN03
08-14-2003, 09:42 PM
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. There are some other car guys at work, so I have a feeling I'll spend a 1/2 day on Monday showing of the Mach. Even the Bowtie boys are excited about the car!!! :D Are there any other Mach owners close to Memphis? I've only seen two on the streets around here- two black ones. I may be the only Azure around here :cool: