PDA

View Full Version : The big 60!

falcongtho3
08-11-2003, 10:56 PM
Well gang, looks like we busted past the 60,000 post mark...don't you people have anyhting btter to do with your time?!:D Like wash and wax the Mach 1...:LAUGH: It's been a blast so far, can't wait to see what the next 60K posts will bring...:THUMBSUP:

PS Thanks to Dave and all the moderators who...don't really do a thing, but it sounds like something important!:CHEERS: :worship:

03mach1
08-12-2003, 09:38 PM
HEY, we monitor...and change a fews things here and there....geesh....:)

Really, if it wasn't raining for the past 35 days! I am selling the Mach for an ARK!!

The weather really, really stinks around here, the flooding, Yes, we are okay for now, it has to crest at almost 20FT for us to be in trouble...The river is only 300 yards behind the garage! But, thank goodness for flood protection....

blueMach
08-12-2003, 09:50 PM
I feel your pain! I've had the Mach since May and still only have 400 miles on it. Finally this week we have had 4 days in row without rain. :rolleyes:

falcongtho3
08-12-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by 03mach1
HEY, we monitor...and change a fews things here and there....geesh....:)

Really, if it wasn't raining for the past 35 days! I am selling the Mach for an ARK!!

The weather really, really stinks around here, the flooding, Yes, we are okay for now, it has to crest at almost 20FT for us to be in trouble...The river is only 300 yards behind the garage! But, thank goodness for flood protection....
You might want to consider raising the shaker REALLY HIGH so that fresh air still gets to the engine! :LAUGH: WE got pounded pretty badly today, but thats the first wet stuff we've had in weeks. Hope it dries out for you soon so you can...monitor...and stuff...:D :THUMBSUP:

Totoland Mach
08-12-2003, 10:30 PM
falcongtho3: gee, I thought you meant age! I'm gonna hit that mark in Jan 04...probably go out to the garage and spray some detailer on the baby.

BTW: it ain't rained in Toto Land Kansas for 2 months..dry,dry,dry but I've managed to put 3,800 miles on the Mach (and I work out of my home)

falcongtho3
08-12-2003, 11:31 PM
Nah, I've still got about 18 years to go before reaching that mark, about the same time I'll have the Mach 1 paid off!:D I like to keep note of such things as posts, threads, members and the like. (Ladies, I also remember birthdays, anniversaries and other important dates! Hmmm...still no takers.)Getting up to nearly 2K posts myself...scares me !:THUMBSUP:

03mach1
09-25-2003, 08:54 PM
Wow! only 1 1/2 Months later we are almost over the 70K mark!!!

:) :) :)

:CHEERS:

falcongtho3
09-26-2003, 12:07 AM
Hey! It's a tribute to your efforts, my friend!:CHEERS:
(See also, thread: Are we there yet?)