PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 04 mach

BKAT
01-30-2007, 12:38 AM
Well i'm planning to be in the market for a mach 1 in April to May. I am going to be looking for only an 04 black, Dark shadow grey, Oxford White or Torch Red. The car must be a 5 speed...Looking for under 20,000 miles...Would be prefered to be stock, but minimal upgrades are understandible. Such as Cat-back, intake, minimal things...I know this is picky but this is what i want, i'm planning on having this car for a long time..

Price is not a problem, but give me an estimate please

Thanks A lot guys!!!

Rob Nelson
01-30-2007, 04:49 AM
I've got my torch red, 04 Mach 1 for sale with a 5-speed. It's only got a little over 5,000 original miles and has never seen winter. I bought from a collector that showed the car. It is mint and totally stock. I'm firm on the $21,000 I want for the car, as I priced it to sell quick. If you interested you can e-mail me at: bobnelson15@yahoo.com

You will not find a cleaner mach for this price. E-mail me and I'll send you pics.

Good luck on your hunt :)

gunfighter09
01-31-2007, 11:49 PM
Will most likely be selling my 04 Torch Red this spring. 5 speed with IUP. 850 original miles. Has been sitting in my climate controlled garage under the cover since new. Bone stock. Never seen water, hell I've never even really washed it except to take the cover off and dust it. I will post a note when ready. Reason for selling is because it just sits and never gets driven. Thought about saving it for my daughter but probably not the best first car for a kid. Have no idea on price but I will look at trends and imagine it will be in the low to mid 20s.