PDA

View Full Version : Maybe yes - on my Mach 1 order

Randy
10-02-2002, 03:01 AM
I stopped in at my local Ford dealership to see if they had any info on my order of a Mach 1, I spoke to the sales manager who showed me his copy of my order - but nothing back from Ford yet - in the way of a Dora or vin# for my car as of today... But he did state to me that no one else had placed a order with his dealership for a Mach 1 and felt pretty strongly that my chances were pretty good for getting a car... He also stated that the Ford rep would be in on thursday to tell him how many Thunderbirds and Mach 1 Mustangs he would be allocated for the model year...My dealer told me to call back on Friday for a update...

If each dealership is allocated at least one car - I think I lucked out, even though I placed my order 9-12-02.... I ordered a black Mach 1 with a automatic and interior upgrade, I wish Ford would offer white side stripes for the car... Also any truth to the rumors of problems with the automatic transmission on this car and delays??? Randy

03elanor
10-02-2002, 12:11 PM
Well Randy
If you are serious about this car
GET a copy of the Dora
Also on the autos the will not be made in the first three weeks of production (most recent info I have anyways)
good luck and hope you join the rest of us in owning a new Mach1:THUMBSUP: