PDA

View Full Version : Dyno'd this weekend

Joe
07-29-2003, 12:20 AM
hey all, just thought I'd post my results from my car being dyno'd this last weekend. I have about 2300 mi on the Mach and the Bassani x with cats and the bassani cat back like my sig says. Funny thing, on each of my pulls the power kept going up between the 5-6k rpm area by about 2lbs of torque. The guy running the dynojet asked my if I wanted to keep pulling until we didn't see anymore increases.....Made me think that the car has some more break-in left. I stopped after 4 pulls because its hard to hear them take it the high in the revs and not worry about it....The bassani sounded pretty wicked at full throttle.

284 rwhp
307 ft.lbs. torque

If my basic math skills are any good that's about 330 hp at the flywheel. Not bad for just catted exhaust and a lil 281 motor.

Forgot to bring the chart with me to work, so I'll have to post at what rpm's later...

Joe

:COOL: :COOL:

moodym
07-29-2003, 01:53 AM
Nice numbers!! Thanks for posting.

I'm having my Mach dynoed this Saturday. I'll post my results also.

My car is bone stock. I plan to add a K&N filter prior to the dyno runs though. This should give me a good baseline.

Sure hope my numbers are up to par. The car sure feels strong.

Thanks again.

V/R, moodym:THUMBSUP:

Joe
07-29-2003, 01:59 AM
Hey thanks for the reply. Mine feels really strong also. I had a 2000 Gt that I traded in for the Mach and this car just feels so much better. It pulls like a monster compared to the GT I had.

Good luck with yours.

Joe
:COOL: