PDA

View Full Version : Damaged Front Spoiler

SFOX
06-23-2003, 01:15 AM
Scuffed the lower front spoiler on steep driveway. Ordered new part from local (Toronto) Ford dealer. Dealer could not find part number for the pushpins that hold it to the front fascia. Would anyone know part number for same

L.B.
06-23-2003, 01:23 AM
Mine is taking a beating, too...I'm going to wait awhile to replace it...If I replaced it every time I scraped I'd need a garage full of them on standby...:rolleyes:

POLSMACH03
06-23-2003, 01:39 AM
Same here. Even worse with Steeda Sport springs.

How difficult is it to change these??? Seroiusly considering ordering another one to use just for "special" events.

L.B.
06-23-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by POLSMACH03
Same here. Even worse with Steeda Sport springs.

How difficult is it to change these??? Seroiusly considering ordering another one to use just for "special" events.

Worse from stock you mean :rolleyes:

I have H&R Super Sports...full 2" drop front and back...I have to crawl over speed bumps and steep driveways...but it's worth it :D

It looks easy to change...just a few pushpins...back the screws out and pull it off...

CrissyCobra
06-25-2003, 05:38 AM
Mine is starting to get mangled----it doesn't like
smacking pylons! Easy swap---you can get the
push pins at any parts store. Mine doesn't get
changed until it gets ripped off, I'll have to have a
couple on standby. :D

tmp.okc
06-25-2003, 05:53 AM
I bought one from my ford dealer and it came with the push pins.

TX MACH 1
06-25-2003, 06:16 AM
Changed Mine out and used the same ones. No Problems yet (should there be) and it's been like that for 6 months now...

They're a pita to pull out but a snap to put back in...

Arby46
06-25-2003, 06:20 AM
Illustration is not very good in the catalog, but I think the part # should be N802781-S.