PDA

View Full Version : Anybody catch A@E tonight??

markthenarc
05-25-2006, 11:52 PM
They had a show on about a Marines Diary...LIMA company...

WOW! had me in tears. Its impossible for me to express my thoughts and feelings to those who have served and even more to those who gave their life for us....

I've made the decision that If I don't hear from the Police Academy by this winter that I myself am going to join the Army on the rapid deployment program and join those still fighting...

Call me crazy if you will but something just tells me I should be there.

Maybe its the brotherhood of the military that appeals to me, or the shame I have for not joining the day of September 11 but one way or another I want to serve. (police/ military).

IMachU
05-26-2006, 12:48 AM
Dood....we are hiring cops like crazy here in So Cal! Come on down! I am totally serious about this. PM me for more info.

machths
05-26-2006, 07:03 AM
They had a show on about a Marines Diary...LIMA company...

WOW! had me in tears. Its impossible for me to express my thoughts and feelings to those who have served and even more to those who gave their life for us....

I've made the decision that If I don't hear from the Police Academy by this winter that I myself am going to join the Army on the rapid deployment program and join those still fighting...

Call me crazy if you will but something just tells me I should be there.

Maybe its the brotherhood of the military that appeals to me, or the shame I have for not joining the day of September 11 but one way or another I want to serve. (police/ military).

It's not crazy at all. Even though I griped about silly stuff almost the whole time I was in the Marine Corps, it was, single-handedly, the best thing I ever did for me. I miss it now, and if I had to do it all over again, I would in a second! Never saw any action, regrettably. I know the stirring feeling that you are experiencing, because I feel it everytime I watch Band Of Brothers. Good luck, whatever you do. :CHEERS: