PDA

View Full Version : Anyone done this?

markthenarc
05-19-2006, 01:38 PM
Whos else has swapped drivers of your Machs or someone elses car to get a different vantage point of your car in motion.

My roomate and I did this the other night so I could see what the Mach 1 looks like on the freeway. O.M.G. :surprise:

The Mach 1 looks even lower going 75mph, and under the street lamps...SICK!

We always see our cars from behind the wheel or just parked. But seeing it in motion gives you a renewed sense of pride in all you've done to your car.

I highly recommend it!! Only problem is find someone you trust driving your car. :3:

birdman941
05-19-2006, 01:51 PM
I have done that with my red GT swap car.
It looks real good on the road.
Also, it feels faster when someone else is driving, and I am the passenger.

bris09
05-19-2006, 02:39 PM
Guilty. It is kind of cool to watch your car go by and you can see the people in other cars looking at it. Ego thing I guess.

FloridaOrange
05-19-2006, 02:41 PM
I've done that as well. Nothing like seeing how your car actually looks and sounds going down the road.

OSUALUM78
05-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Did it once. I had to swap cars with my GF for some reason (I forgot why now), and I left first, and then drove on down the road, and I pulled off in a neighborhood street to catch her drive by. Man it looked sick. And she looked hot driving it, I must say. Definately cool to see what my Mach looked like driving on the road while I'm not behind the wheel. She asked me why I did that after, claiming that I did it because I didn't trust her driving it, but I actually did it to see my car in motion while I'm not behind the wheel.

stampde
05-19-2006, 03:13 PM
you guys are out of control , lol ........

rhite95
05-19-2006, 03:23 PM
I have done this to and let me tell you the car looks bad @ss going down the
road and also sounds good too....

DesertMach
05-19-2006, 03:24 PM
That would mean I would have to let someone else drive the Mach!!!!

Ian0341
05-19-2006, 03:32 PM
Oh yeah... I let my friend drive off to get some food, and I stood outside and watched him leave, and then waited outside for him to come back. So nice.

hawk
05-19-2006, 03:36 PM
You guys swap women so you can get a side view of yours gettin' funky? hahahah

J/k. I had a buddy drive mine once to see if he thought there was a problem with the clutch, and yup, it sure looked badass goin down the road...

markthenarc
05-19-2006, 03:44 PM
you guys are out of control , lol ........

I know, right, its a sickness, that I don't mind having.. :eyebrows:

JusMachN
05-19-2006, 09:56 PM
My wife has driven my Mach quite a few times so I know what you are saying. Looks sweet and the sounds is kewl too. Sometimes it is fun to drive the GT beside the Mach but it is really more fun to be in the Mach and have the wife trying to mess with me with the GT LOL...

birdman941
05-19-2006, 10:04 PM
My wife has driven my Mach quite a few times so I know what you are saying. Looks sweet and the sounds is kewl too....
Uh, I think they were talkng about the car dude. :??:
J/K