PDA

View Full Version : CDC Side Exhaust - $275 Off Who's in?

jpetre
06-07-2003, 04:12 AM
The total price would be 720.00 plus shipping at about 70.00 dollars so tell me you are in so we can see if we can get to that magic number of 8.

Performance with style, CDC's Side Exhaust is available for 99-02 V6, V8, and Cobra models. The package includes; Set of Side Rockers, a Set of Front and Rear Spatz, High Flow 2 1/2" Cat Back Exhaust System, Polished Cast Aluminum Tips, Super Turbo Dynomax Mufflers, Mounting Hardware and Instructions. (Please note: Cobra Packages do not include front Spatz) Product Material is Urethane using High Pressure Process (RIM) producing OE Fit and Finish. Just simply sand, prime, and paint. Installation time 3 hours after paint. Manufactured by CDC, Warranty 3 years

http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/products/product_art/mach_cobra.jpg

http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/products/product_art/mach_cobra3.jpg

jpetre
06-07-2003, 06:52 AM
zate - i might be able to swing $720 + shipping.. i am in..
Vic229
DragMan - if the price is right?
351C.i.d - Count me in!!!!! Socal mach i take it you dont like the idea of side exhaust......
03RCode - Ha, finally a mod to a white Mach that Socal won't make--put me down for one!!!
Jc'S MaCh 1 - I need to know the price before I commit to anything.
Greggvh - Bullet - I think a side exhaust Mach 1 will look awesome!!

We need one more and these guys to commit. Are you guys still in? I got the, it will be the last mod from my better half for a long while. :D

jpetre
06-07-2003, 07:16 AM
I have sent message to other forums so if you know of other boards that might be interested just post a link and let them know.

I have copied
www.ls1.com/forum
www.corral.net/forum
dfwstangs.net/forum
mustangworld.com/forum
blueovalnews.com/forum

What about the bullet forums? Any one a member on there?

Vic229
06-07-2003, 10:47 AM
Still in, still waiting, still need one more, come on people all we need is 1!!!:HOPPY: :HOPPY:

03mach1
06-07-2003, 11:18 AM
Dont; forget you must remove the sub-frame connectors or get differents ones made for side exhaust (Steeda, Kenny Brown, rousch)...

socalmach1
06-07-2003, 01:25 PM
Hi Guys ! how is everything?:rolleyes:

jpetre
06-10-2003, 12:15 AM
I guess socalmach1 wins!

We are one short and can't confirm the ones above so I gues no GP for use! :frown:

Vic229
06-10-2003, 10:40 AM
Well I am ready to purchase. What the hell happened to everyone else??? :mad:

L.B.
06-10-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Vic229
Well I am ready to purchase. What the hell happened to everyone else??? :mad:

Jefe...what is that sound I hear?

I think it's the sound of the ball being dropped!:LAUGH:

Zate
06-10-2003, 09:49 PM
some stuff came up i need to pay for .. so i am out.. sorry guys :(

the price is awesome.. but just not right now..

jpetre
06-10-2003, 10:09 PM
I posted on other threads and no one was ready either. Maybe I will try again in a few months! :frown:

Would look really cool! :COOL:

Zate
06-10-2003, 11:05 PM
totally agree..andi want it.. lol..i just cant right now...

jpetre
06-10-2003, 11:36 PM
I wonder if we could get a CDC supplier to buy up the 2 other kits and sell them at a later date?

Let me send CDC another message, but first I need to get confirmation about the other 6 orders.

zate - Going to Wait
Vic229 - Money in Hand
jpetre - Money in Hand
DragMan - if the price is right?
351C.i.d - Count me in!!!!! Socal mach i take it you dont like the idea of side exhaust......
03RCode - Ha, finally a mod to a white Mach that Socal won't make--put me down for one!!!
Jc'S MaCh 1 - I need to know the price before I commit to anything.

Someone want to send the others on the list a message and see if they are in or out?

hyepwrd
06-13-2003, 12:21 AM
i had a local shop quote me $360 for a v-8 mustang, using borla side exit (no body kit).

I've seen them and heard them...but CDC just is too much if you ask me.

socalmach1
06-13-2003, 01:19 AM
The Mach 1 is not meant to be altered!!:mad:
Let it be said, Let it be written!:worship:

Vic229
06-13-2003, 02:04 AM
Well if thats the case socal then you should take everything off you put on:LAUGH:

socalmach1
06-13-2003, 03:33 AM
LOL:D

jpetre
06-13-2003, 05:18 AM
Oxford White Mach 1
Vin: 1FAFP42RX3F372820

socalmach1 - Not to be altered? Take a look at my list, huh the list below and I believe that all of these are alteration. Hey it could be worse I could go get altenza (SP?) tail lights and cobra side emblems! ;) J/K I just love the look of the side exhaust and I would pay the money to do it right. I would get the V6 bumper and it would look great. Mark my words; I will get the CDC side exhaust eventually. :THUMBSUP:

Not flamming you just saying that we all have different taste and I really like the CDC side exhaust. It looks great on their car and I think it would look killer on my car. Wonder if I can find the funds to stuff that 03 Cobra motor in there? ;)

Show:
" Visus" Rear Louvers (Not originally on the car)
Cobra Jet Emblems (Not a Cobra jet Motor)
CDC Honeycomb Panels (Cool, but not original)
Sequential Turn Signals (Not a big deal)
FORD Bullitt Fuel Cap (Not a Bullitt?)
FORD Racing Hood Pins (Not originally on the car)
FORD Ash Cup (Not sure what this is)
Window Tint "25%" (COOL!)
Mach 1 Floor Mats (Another must do upgrade)
I.D. tags (Why? We already know these are Mach 1’s) ;)
FORD Black Antenna (Should have came that way!)
FORD Strut Covers (Cool, once again)
Personalized Plates "MACH1 03" (Cool)

Go:
Steeda Strut tower Brace (Not my cup of tea, too much cowl shake)
Steeda Tri axe shifter (Mine is in the living room, no time!) :(
PHP cold air intake (Nice mod but want to get a base dyno first!)

socalmach1
06-13-2003, 06:40 AM
Just giving you guys a hard time! I know it's to each his own.......really!!
But please! don't knock my Mach:SMASH:

jpetre
06-14-2003, 03:04 AM
Definitely not mocking your Mach 1. Please don’t take it that way and many of the mods I hope to do some day!

You have a wonderful car and I hope you enjoy your car as much as I am enjoying my car. I was just simply trying to say that we all have likes and dislikes and although many don’t want the CDC exhaust, please don’t ridicule me for liking it. That’s all! Not flaming you and defiantly not make fun of you. I wish I had the funds to add all of those things to my car but in all due time my friend! ;)

Now get our there and put the smack down on some LS1's!

Amermuscle
06-18-2003, 09:37 AM
Question: What happens to performance of the car with the sidepipes? From what I have heard, sidepipes rob the car of power because the air has to make a U-Turn to exit. I could be wrong, I know that Roush and Bassani claim no loss in HP and a possible increase with their side exhausts, but haven't heard that claim here. Thank you and if you are still running the GP I may be interested. GL with the orders otherwise.