PDA

View Full Version : Zacarias Moussaoui

azureT03
04-06-2006, 12:17 PM
What do you think they should do with him? I believe that if they execute him that he will be viewed at a marter(spelling) so I beleive they should let him rot to his death in solitary confinement.

San Pedro Mach
04-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Let him rot in jail.

machgsxr
04-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Doesn't jail cost too much money to just let a person sit there.

Let him rot in jail but die for starvation or something like that. Speed up the process of him dying. Save tax payers money.

grimreefer
04-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Whats one more martyr for those jacka$$es :OUCH: Release the hounds.

hawk
04-06-2006, 12:59 PM
kill his family. all of it. but keep him locked up and suicide-proof, with a tv tuned to cnn headline 24/7.

TRX7
04-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Step 1. Pull the switch.
Step 2. Fry him within a inch of his life.
Step 3. Revive him
Step 4. Repeat steps 1,2,3, and 4.

machths
04-06-2006, 01:25 PM
kill his family. all of it. but keep him locked up and suicide-proof, with a tv tuned to cnn headline 24/7.
:23:

ITLRUN
04-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Do you really want to know what I think....

I think that it is instances like this that require the use of torcher. Our government needs to make an example of that muther f-er! I am usually a very sane individual, but I remember 9-11 all to well.

Now for what i think will or should happen...

He deserves to die of old age in United States custody. Killing him would be too kind.

BlackMach
04-06-2006, 01:28 PM
Throw him in the worst jail this country has...for life (no parole...ever), and let the regular prison population have access to him. They'll bleed him real slow...

A quick and humane death is too good for him.

:flamedevi

Berzerk
04-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Throw him in the worst jail this country has...for life (no parole...ever), and let regular prison population have access to him. They'll bleed him real slow...

HELL YEAH! Criminals do have their own sets of morals, even though questionable. The cons will do what everyone wants to...

BlackMach
04-06-2006, 01:34 PM
...but keep him locked up and suicide-proof, with a tv tuned to cnn headline 24/7.

Better yet...24 hrs a day of Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly...

That's enough to drive anyone insane!

:31:

San Pedro Mach
04-06-2006, 01:36 PM
Better yet...24 hrs a day of Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly...

That's enough to drive anyone insane!

:31:

+1 haha

grimreefer
04-06-2006, 01:37 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of NPR (minus Car Talk of course :) ). He'd shiv himself inside a week. :tongue:

PhillyMach1
04-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Throw him in the worst jail this country has...for life (no parole...ever), and let the regular prison population have access to him. They'll bleed him real slow...

:agree:

E-MACH
04-06-2006, 01:50 PM
The only fitting punishment is a life sentence where he spends 15 hours a day on his feet standing in a simulated airport metal detector, disrobing and redressing, being frisked, and repeating the process... over and over. Doesn't sound cruel enough you say? Try it!, I travel a lot, and I often ponder how much productivity, energy and money is wasted by society each day, to this scrutiny that these lowly scum f-ing pricks leveled on humanity. My 2¢.

DarkShadow
04-06-2006, 02:16 PM
I think that it is instances like this that require the use of torcher.

I volunteer to be the torcher...Someone just needs to loan me the torch. :3:

:LAUGH:

ITLRUN
04-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Hell, I cant spell... I even googled it! hahahaha

BlackMach
04-06-2006, 02:54 PM
I volunteer to be the torcher...Someone just needs to loan me the torch. :3:

:LAUGH:

He got it right...

"Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' brotha's, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a **** sight. I'ma get medieval on your ***"

http://www-utenti.dsc.unibo.it/~grandini/ig/images/Marcellus.jpg

:11:

Catman
04-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Strap him to a bomb and blow up some enemies with him. Or put him in a plane and crash him into a mountain.

Catman
04-06-2006, 05:19 PM
"Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' brotha's, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a **** sight. I'ma get medieval on your ***"

http://www-utenti.dsc.unibo.it/~grandini/ig/images/Marcellus.jpg

:11:

Cuh-lassic :worship:

birdman941
04-06-2006, 05:45 PM
Actually, I have a better idea.
Let me know what you think.
Get a slow flying plane, and dangle this a$$hoal about 100 feet below it from a cable.
Be sure to have at least one "uncomfortable" hookup.
Use your imagination there.
Let the cable swing at a pretty good clip.
Continuously bang him into buildings until the slob is almost dead,
then dump him into a retaining pool at a sewage plant and let him drown.
Remove his smelly body with a meat hook and feed him to some alligators.
Whaddya think?
On another note:
This other jerk, that the press keeps calling "Jose Padilla", well that WAS his name. Before he converted to ( let me guess, um... ISLAM !!!!) and legally changed his name to Mohammed something or other.
Jose Padilla is NOT his real legal name.

Mr Scary
04-06-2006, 05:48 PM
staple his eyelids open and make him watch Rosie Odonnel and Janet Reno do a striptease

MACHDADDY
04-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Let Him Fry. He Isnt Reall All That Much Worse Than Bush. Bush Is Still Sending Our Troops Over There To Die. What Does Bush Get? Billions And Billions Of Dollars Jacking Up All The Oil.

tim2003mach1
04-06-2006, 06:13 PM
As far as I'm concerned, execute him by electric chair (most painful) than cover his body with pig blood and televise it. With the pig blood he will not go to Allah, if I remember it correctly. Anyway, electrocution would be the best, most painful death. Oh, and don't wet the sponge for the top of the head :bigeyes: .

8616v
04-06-2006, 07:09 PM
force some porkchops down his throat for a last meal
execute him
bury him face down covered in pigs blood...and what hell...throw the pig in there with him....

birdman941
04-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Not bad, but why disgrace the poor pig?

falcongtho3
04-06-2006, 08:09 PM
My first thought was was; strap his sorry butt into an airliner (there's plenty of unused ones in the Davis Monthan boneyeard), and fly in by radio control into a really tall building in his home country...oh, wait...he French...OK, that works, too...:borg:

birdman941
04-06-2006, 08:13 PM

(Thanks for argeeing with me, but I had to delete the link for reasons I think you understand. If the name had been different it would still be up. falcongtho3:borg: )

Nekasrof
04-06-2006, 09:27 PM
Attach him to a Predator drone and whack some Talibanies with it.

Shaker1
04-07-2006, 02:31 AM
What? Noone for rehabilitation? Maybe he could write children's books someday. :crazy:

grimreefer
04-07-2006, 04:53 AM
What? Noone for rehabilitation? Maybe he could write children's books someday. :crazy:
:23: :LAUGH:

machths
04-07-2006, 07:21 AM
Tookie! :23:

birdman941
04-07-2006, 08:51 AM

(Thanks for argeeing with me, but I had to delete the link for reasons I think you understand. If the name had been different it would still be up. falcongtho3:borg: )
Dang, it's a real website too!

DarkShadow
04-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Hell, I cant spell... I even googled it! hahahaha
I wasn't trying to bust your cookies. Just thought it was a good play on words and seemed rather appropriate. Now...about that torch :devil:

Joe

jbrad88
04-07-2006, 09:45 AM
Since he saw his calling as ending his life by flying an airplane into a building, then we should appease him and strap his happy butt to the airplane of his choice and fly him into a building of our choice...He should also be required to wear a pig suit, and have to wear a helmet cam so the familes of the 911 victims can watch him disapear...

just an idea...

falcongtho3
04-07-2006, 11:26 AM
In Tom Clancy's 'Rainbow Six', a terrorist taken out terminally right after he's made to clutch a football, or as it is pointed out a 'pigskin'...:borg:

G
04-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Let Him Fry. He Isnt Reall All That Much Worse Than Bush. Bush Is Still Sending Our Troops Over There To Die. What Does Bush Get? Billions And Billions Of Dollars Jacking Up All The Oil.

-1 on all of the above. He needs to spend his life in a federal "pound him in the butt prison". :OOPS: You are wrong about Bush and your comment is too silly to respond to. :smack:

Mr Scary
04-07-2006, 11:34 AM
-1 on all of the above. He needs to spend his life in a federal "pound him in the butt prison". :OOPS: You are wrong about Bush and your comment is too silly to respond to. :smack:

:yeh:

machths
04-07-2006, 12:13 PM
You could always tie him down bent over something, naked of course, put some "Sow in estrous" all over him and let a Boar "have his way" with him. Then execute him. :grr:

SlidinSIDEways
04-07-2006, 02:02 PM
The only fitting punishment is a life sentence where he spends 15 hours a day on his feet standing in a simulated airport metal detector, disrobing and redressing, being frisked, and repeating the process... over and over. Doesn't sound cruel enough you say? Try it!, I travel a lot, and I often ponder how much productivity, energy and money is wasted by society each day, to this scrutiny that these lowly scum f-ing pricks leveled on humanity. My 2¢.
im with this guy!

Mr Scary
04-07-2006, 02:06 PM
make him sandpaper the azzhole of an alligator in a phone booth ( ala Ron White )

SlidinSIDEways
04-07-2006, 02:14 PM
infact...i think death would be good but it should be a nice PAINFUL death...settin the motha f***er on fire...one limb at a time

starscream
04-07-2006, 02:31 PM
What do you think they should do with him? I believe that if they execute him that he will be viewed at a marter(spelling) so I beleive they should let him rot to his death in solitary confinement.

I think the martyr excuse is hyped up by those against the death penalty as some sort of deterrant. That it will somehow incite others to follow his path and I think its a bunch of BS.

A martyr dies for their cause. Suicide bombers were viewed as martyrs in the mid-east because they died doing what they were supposed to do in the name of Allah.

This guy never got to fly his plane, instead he got caught. He failed his mission, and if he gets the death penalty, it will bring shame, not martyr-dom. I say fry his ***.

machths
04-07-2006, 02:35 PM
I think the martyr excuse is hyped up by those against the death penalty as some sort of deterrant. That it will somehow incite others to follow his path and I think its a bunch of BS.

A martyr dies for their cause. Suicide bombers were viewed as martyrs in the mid-east because they died doing what they were supposed to do in the name of Allah.

This guy never got to fly his plane, instead he got caught. He failed his mission, and if he gets the death penalty, it will bring shame, not martyr-dom. I say fry his ***.
:agree: He's a disgrace in their eyes I'm sure.

azureT03
04-07-2006, 03:54 PM
No matter how he dies or when he dies we will all be happy.