PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

03mach1
05-28-2003, 08:23 PM
The New Photo Gallery is almost setup, I have a bug with the registration, but I am slowing adding all the old photos back in, I told you i didn't loose them, just the database was gone.

I will let you know when it is working.!!! Almost There!

Thanks.

http://www.mach1registry.org/photopost

02mach1
05-28-2003, 09:59 PM
Thanks, Dave:THUMBSUP:

03mach1
06-08-2003, 09:05 PM
Photo Gallery now Working? I think.

You MUST Register first to post pics....

Enjoy!!! :)

L.B.
06-09-2003, 01:04 PM
It's working! Better than ever...:THUMBSUP:

http://www.mach1registry.org/photopost/showgallery.php?stype=2&si=LB&cat=998&sort=1&ppuser=8

Let's get posting! This is one of the best parts of the site, I've been waiting to see pics of many of the Machs I've been hearing about... :CHEERS:

Bullitt2371
06-09-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by 03mach1
Photo Gallery now Working? I think.

You MUST Register first to post pics....

Enjoy!!! :)

Hey Dave,

When I attempt to logon to post pictures, the system does recognize me as already registered. Do I have to re-register?

Also, Is there a section somewhere for shots of our Mach's with their owner(s)?

Thanx:)

L.B.
06-10-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Bullitt2371
When I attempt to logon to post pictures, the system does recognize me as already registered. Do I have to re-register?

Yes...you must go through the whole registration (not login) process, getting the verification email, etc...

The pics are uploading much faster, though, and the thumbnail bug has been resolved...:THUMBSUP:

03mach1
06-10-2003, 11:02 AM
L.B. and all-

Thanks! It was a variety of issues with the software...but I think I figured it out when I upgraded to the new version!! Seems to be working.

Also, it is on the NEW server with the forums, but separate databases...should be much faster!!

Yes, you must RE-REGISTER, only a few fields you need to fill out.
It is using a separate registration system.

:)