PDA

View Full Version : Coitus interuptus

305PNYS
05-25-2003, 10:52 PM
I came off the freeway yesterday about 5 AM, coming over the rise of the overpass, I saw something in the road for just a sec. All of a sudden, there was a big poof of feathers. It was 2 ducks. I saw one flip over into the brush, but didn't see the other one go anywhere, so I pulled off to see if I had a duck impaled on my front end. There was a guy in the parking lot...he looks at the car and says "you know..they were umm...doing it" I was too p*ssed off to laugh. I couldn't tell if there was any damage due to the amount of p**p everywhere.
I washed the car when I got home, and believe it or not, I didn't have even the smallest chip in the paint. Maybe this is because of the Perma Plate my husband had them put on??? I hit them pretty hard to make the feathers and the p**p fly. I haven't been too impressed with the perma plate until now. From what I understand, you can wax with whatever you want over it. Does anyone even know what it is???????

Cheryl

David Schwarz
05-25-2003, 11:56 PM
I don't know about the sealer used, but heres a thought. The surfers here use a product called "sex wax" to keep from slipping off their boards. You might want to look into some of that :LAUGH: