PDA

View Full Version : Tach 9/M1R's plug covers

04azuremach
02-28-2006, 06:07 PM
Just came in today! They're going to look great with my chrome valve covers once I get my car back! Great looking product. Can't describe how freakin' clean it is in person :worship:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/MachManRobby/Picture168.jpg

gfong
02-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Looks nice man, should look awesome when on the engine.

San Pedro Mach
02-28-2006, 07:15 PM
That chrome finish looks awsome. Congrats.

Just curious, Does tach9 make those tags himself? Is it possible to have something diffent printed on them?

birdman941
02-28-2006, 07:16 PM
Sweet :COOL:

ShakerMach1
02-28-2006, 08:02 PM
Very Nice! I also have the same set. :D

Blackpony04
02-28-2006, 11:06 PM

Just curious, Does tach9 make those tags himself? Is it possible to have something diffent printed on them?

PM him. And those guys at the Throttle Stop make some good stuff. I bought my C&L CAI from them and they did a little custom paint for it. Plus I bought my 3/4" shaker extension and couldn't be happier. Some people here have given Tach a bad rap on occasion but I'll stand by his products!

IMachU
03-01-2006, 01:09 AM
I agree....Tach is an outstanding guy to do business with! He is also one of the most "customer-friendly" folks I have ever dealt with. Customer service is sorely lacking in today's society, but Tach's is off the chart.

04azuremach
03-01-2006, 09:30 AM

I'm sure Tach can work something out for you. That emblem that is on there is sold as an extra $25 piece. So you could buy the chrome covers and put something of your own there or leave it with no emblem if you want. After getting them in the mail, I now know why Tach calls himself Tach. It's the first 4 letters of his last name!

tach9
03-01-2006, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys...it's really appreciated!! If y'all want custom tags just let me know. I can put whatever you like on them. for some customers we put their name etc. so just send me a PM or an e-mail at: tach9@sbcglobal.net and we can take care of you :wings:

ponygt65
03-01-2006, 10:00 PM
PM him. And those guys at the Throttle Stop make some good stuff. I bought my C&L CAI from them and they did a little custom paint for it. Plus I bought my 3/4" shaker extension and couldn't be happier. Some people here have given Tach a bad rap on occasion but I'll stand by his products!

Who?? Lucy - You gotta lotta esplain'n to do.