PDA

View Full Version : NEGATIVE for freakshow12 -Fred Mckee

RightTime
02-23-2006, 02:12 PM
Back on October 29th freakshow12 offered a Stock Air Box & Rubber Intake Tube for sale in this thread (reply#10)

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41461&highlight=Stock+Air+Box+Rubber+Intake+Tube

I sent a PM offering to buy the stuff with Paypal and the money was received

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=80004

The last email I got from Fred was on December 13th..

"hey Doug. I sent you a reply the other day on the board but you must have not recieved it in the change over there. I still have it and will get it out to you asap. I had a huge problem with paypal the day I saw you paid. someone got into my account and took the money you paid and used 650 dollars out of my chequing account! so I got paypal to get it straightened out sort of but I would change your passwords and stuff on paypal in case they got into yours through mine. I assure you I am not ripping you off or anything just in case it crossed your mind LOL. I just have many irons in teh fire lately but I will get you looked after.

happy holidays

Fred"

Fred doesn't respond to emails or PMs sent from the Mach1Registry even though his last vist to this site was on Feb 19th.

I've discussed this situation with Dave Wagner, the Founder/admin, and I agreed to give Fred a chance to resolve this.

Fred?

huntr424
02-23-2006, 03:47 PM
Hey freakshow12 send the guy the parts he paid for while you still have the oppurtunity to make things right. Otherwise I am sure their are some members from his state that could pay a visit. Find out his address through paypal and file a claim

Screaming04
02-23-2006, 07:45 PM
Looks like he's in Canada...

What's his name and where is he?

Adrian

Screaming04
02-23-2006, 07:49 PM
There are three telephone listings for a "Fred McKee" in Canada. One in Ontario, Saskatchewan and one in Alberta. If you've got any info on which one he could be, I'll pm his number. If that doesn't work we can post it here and let the calls begin!

IMachU
02-23-2006, 08:31 PM
No, please do not post his number here. This is not the place to be used for harassment purposes. The thought is nice, but no.

ANTHONY979
02-23-2006, 08:40 PM
There are three telephone listings for a "Fred McKee" in Canada. One in Ontario, Saskatchewan and one in Alberta. If you've got any info on which one he could be, I'll pm his number. If that doesn't work we can post it here and let the calls begin!

:23: I thought that was pretty funny but i figured it would get the moderators attention. :31:

freakshow12
02-23-2006, 09:08 PM
sorry for the long delay guys. I really have no intention of ripping anyone off here. doug will get his money back and his parts no later than mar 15. If anyone had noticed I am rarely on anymore and do not get on the cpu much. I have gone through a rough patch lately but its not dougs problem and I WILL make it right. sorry for any trouble

Fred.

Screaming04
02-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Lets hope so Fred, do the right thing...I've got an itch (*edited*)

freakshow12
02-23-2006, 11:57 PM
Lets hope so Fred, do the right thing...I've got an itch (*edited*)

so you want to kick a guy when he is down or what?

Screaming04
02-24-2006, 12:01 AM
Hey I've been edited

And you will continue getting edited until you relax. He has contacted THE SELLER (not your fight), let them resolve this.

freakshow12
02-24-2006, 12:11 AM
sure it is, maybe I could have handled it differently. I admit that but it is fair to say you have NO idea what has been going on in MY life for the last few months. I WILL make it right by him. its not really fair to judge if you dont know whats going on. my e bay feedback is 100% and I have done deals on other boards with NO issues so wouldnt one think something was wrong if I suddenly dissapeared?

DTMach1
02-24-2006, 07:37 AM
sure it is, maybe I could have handled it differently. I admit that but it is fair to say you have NO idea what has been going on in MY life for the last few months. I WILL make it right by him. its not really fair to judge if you dont know whats going on. my e bay feedback is 100% and I have done deals on other boards with NO issues so wouldnt one think something was wrong if I suddenly dissapeared?

well you only have 84 posts here...so really I doubt anyone would really know if you disappeared for a few months...

I hope you keep to your word however and make the situation right again.

falcongtho3
02-24-2006, 07:44 AM

We're all pretty much on the honor system here, but with so little history no one knows you and this is a bad stumble. Communications is the key, and to not respond is as bad as anything you oculd or couldn't do. As far as 100% positive on ebay, I purchased an item from an individual on ebay with over 4,000 feedbacks and 99.8% positive. His automated reply to all emails was that there had been a death in his family, (a ploy as it turned out). Fine by me. Months later, no replys at all and no item in hand. Had ebay not intervened, I would still be out my product and money. Communication, no matter how brief, would calm so many fears and keep situations like this from getting out of hand...:borg:

RightTime
02-24-2006, 12:35 PM
sorry for the long delay guys. I really have no intention of ripping anyone off here. doug will get his money back and his parts no later than mar 15. If anyone had noticed I am rarely on anymore and do not get on the cpu much. I have gone through a rough patch lately but its not dougs problem and I WILL make it right. sorry for any trouble

Fred.

Thanks for replying Fred!!

RightTime
03-18-2006, 06:50 PM

Fred.

FINAL RESULTS

Well folks today is Saturday March 17th, two days after Fred said he would resolve this problem. But STILL no refund and no parts that were paid for. I emailed Fred (and cc'd the machregistry owner) two days ago reminding him of the above commitment and asking ONE MORE TIME for resolution, but it looks like he doesn't care about his reputation, at least with the folks here. :grr:

Note to Fred Wagner/moderator, please disable Fred's logon so another member doesn't get taken!

Doug

Screaming04
03-18-2006, 09:04 PM
I guess that he forgot that I found his phone number.

03mach1
04-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Has this been resolved? It's been another month?

tim03mach
04-17-2007, 08:01 PM
Has this been resolved? It's been another month?

looks like its been another YEAR and a month !

birdman941
04-17-2007, 08:13 PM
looks like its been another YEAR and a month !

Yeah, that was so easy to figure out, even a caveman could do it.

sspp
04-19-2007, 12:46 AM
Yeah, that was so easy to figure out, even a caveman could do it.

Now THAT was funny...

04azuremach
04-19-2007, 12:52 AM
LMAO and Dave was CC'd on this too and he remembers it a year later. Poor Dave must be busy as hell running this site LOL.

Screaming04
04-19-2007, 01:42 AM
Looks like it still isn't resolved...why is this loser still a member?

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?p=781009#post781009

Screaming04
04-19-2007, 01:50 AM
Fred McKee
street address not available

04VAMach1
04-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Looks like it still isn't resolved...why is this loser still a member?

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?p=781009#post781009

How do you know it was not resolved? Nobody posted any more information.

machgsxr
04-19-2007, 09:22 AM
How do you know it was not resolved? Nobody posted any more information.

Did you read that other thread? It clearly shows that he has not paid.