PDA

View Full Version : F/s 04 Azure 5spd Iup

NOTMACH1
02-09-2006, 10:06 AM
04 azure blue with
40,352 miles very good shape well maitained.
comes with ererything but the nos, thats by brothers and not for sale he was just letting me barrow it for the maxton race in sept. have only used 3 bottles. He keeps the bottle when Im not racing so im not temped to use it.
I cant afford to blow the motor in my daily driver.
I owe 20k would like to get 19k for it and cant go any
lower then 18,500. you can pm me back if interested or call me at (919)795-0084. I really need to sell this car. I can no longer afford 2 mustang payments and a mortgage.

NOTMACH1
02-09-2006, 10:12 AM
Car Also Has Weld In 4 Point I Can Remove It Before The Sale If Needed, Rear Interior Side Panels Are Out Of The Car And Have Not Been Cut For Bar.
Maximum Motorsports Parts Are Not Installed Yet But I Can Install
Before Delivery/pickup. Car Comes With All Factory Parts Except For
Rear Diff Parts I Have Sold Those. I Can Post Pictures On Friday Night
Have To Work Late Tonight So I Have No Time.

NOTMACH1
02-09-2006, 03:25 PM
Ttt, Any Bidders

NOTMACH1
02-09-2006, 07:13 PM
ttt

NOTMACH1
02-10-2006, 03:16 PM
Ttt
Help a guy out really need to move this car.

JRKANOT
02-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Ttt
Help a guy out really need to move this car.

If you'd like a little friendly advice....try putting the car back to stock as much as possible and advertise in a local auto trader.

Unless you find someone who appreciates the set-up you have you probably won't find anyone willing to take a chance on a car that has been run through 3 bottles of nitrous at the track.

While I'm sure your car is great...regular folks like myself...that really don't know that much about modifications like nitrous... would be scared to death of taking a chance on your car.

Good luck with the sale!

substanger
02-10-2006, 09:51 PM
you probably won't find anyone willing to take a chance on a car that has been run through 3 bottles of nitrous at the track.
Not to mention a WELDED IN roll cage!
Help a guy out really need to move this carOkay, here's some help for you....SINCE you asked.

Put that thing back stock, try to delete ALL evidence of this classified ad, and don't EVER mention "blowing motors, tempted to use NOS, and F/S-'04 Azure 5spd Iup".....all in the same sentence ever again. :3b:

NOTMACH1
02-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Just Like To Be Honest With The People Especialy When Buy A Performance
Car.
Oh Well Just Try Lisiting Some Place Else

coop12577
02-11-2006, 04:59 PM
so what he ran it through 3 bottles of nitrous!if that motor is hurt,it should have a hyundai nameplate on it!i guarantee motors w/o nitrous that have been driven very hard,which would be commonplace on this kind of car,would have more wear on it possibly.if he was using a 250 shot,it'd be a different story.the price looks pretty good too.the 4 point cage,i would take out,as he already said he would.

NOTMACH1
02-13-2006, 01:54 PM
Thanks For The Common Sense At Least Someone Here Has It Other Than Myself.