PDA

View Full Version : WTB: '03-'04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (Manual) -OR- '04 Competition Orange

stang03
02-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Hey guys,

I am looking into purchasing a 2003-2004 Azure Blue Mach 1. I prefer a Manual Trans. I am not to concerned with mileage, but I am looking for one priced around $18K. If there is anyone out there wanting to sell their Mach or they know where I can find one let me know. I am not in a big rush, but I am serious about purchasing one. So if you all know of anything Please Please let me know.

I am also fond of Competition Orange, so if you all know where one of those is too, let me know.

Thanks
Brent

Also if it matters to anyone, I live in Western Ky, but I am willing to drive and pick it up within a reasonable distance.

OxfordWhyte
02-06-2006, 02:19 AM
There is a Competition Orange 04 with IUP 5 Speed at Crain Kia in North Little Rock, Arkansas. The car has 11k miles and they have $23k in it. They will let it go for $24k.

NOTMACH1
02-09-2006, 09:15 AM
Hey guys,

I am looking into purchasing a 2003-2004 Azure Blue Mach 1. I prefer a Manual Trans. I am not to concerned with mileage, but I am looking for one priced around $18K. If there is anyone out there wanting to sell their Mach or they know where I can find one let me know. I am not in a big rush, but I am serious about purchasing one. So if you all know of anything Please Please let me know.

I am also fond of Competition Orange, so if you all know where one of those is too, let me know.

Thanks
Brent

Also if it matters to anyone, I live in Western Ky, but I am willing to drive and pick it up within a reasonable distance.

Just pm'd you!!!!!

substanger
02-09-2006, 12:33 PM
There is a Competition Orange 04 with IUP 5 Speed at Crain Kia in North Little Rock, Arkansas. The car has 11k miles and they have $23k in it. They will let it go for $24k.but I am looking for one priced around $18K.Just in case you missed it. :)