PDA

View Full Version : What's Up With All the Mach's For Sale?

machwun
02-02-2006, 01:20 AM
I like to pick up used car magazines now and then to see if any 03-04 Mach's are for sale in the area (not sure why as I don't plan on selling mine). Anyway, I checked AutoTrader on line today and see that there are four Mach 1's for sale in the Puget Sound area. All 04's; one Black auto, two Oxford White autos, and one Torch Red 5-spd. Prices vary between $22991 and $24999 with mileage between 15,624 and 19,402 (all on dealer lots).

I'd be curious to know what they traded them in on.

streakn
02-02-2006, 01:25 AM
They've lost the luster to the unknowing.

jerry pugh
02-02-2006, 06:53 AM
I saw one on a dealer lot in Orlando and asked the same question. Yhe answer is the most common. Young people buy these cars and then their families grow and need bigger cars. My son had the same problem years ago and sold his Mustang and bought a 4 door cars due to 2 kids. This is not uncommon in the younger generation. I look just as you do to see the prices at the dealer. The dealers are holding the prices up due to the limited production. My local dealer is have an annerversary soon and he asked if I would allow his to put my Mach in his showroom. I agreed and he is have a "Limited" edition Ford display. This tells you the Mach "rool on". Love this thread.