PDA

View Full Version : yellow 04 14,800

thegabrielles
01-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Well, I am not back into the market for a Mach, but I am keeping my eyes open to see what prices are.

I found this one on a yahoo search in Alabama, not sure if anything is wrong with it or if its a rebuilt title, but $14,800 for an 04 with 18000miles????

That is great if you are buying but sucks if you own. Sorry, Active X disabled at work so I cna not shrten the link, you just have to cut and paste...

http://used-cars.autos.yahoo.com/usedcars/detail/index.html;_ylt=Atfp8tIld4axL_ntj1q7ay5XSsUF?cid=a utomobiles-193507613&dst=128.69&rsr=bWFrZT1GT1JEJm1vZGVsPU1VU1QmY2xfeT0yMDAzJmNoX3 k9MjAwNCZjbF9wcmljZT0mY2hfcHJpY2U9MzAwMDAmY2xfbWk9 JmNoX21pPSZjaz1tYWNoJTIwMSZndXI9MzAwJmNzej0zMDA2OS Z2dHlwZT1hdXRvcyZtaz1Gb3JkJm1vPU11c3RhbmcmYj0yMCY-

thegabrielles
01-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Well, the link works for now, its just not pretty...

xoilmech
01-07-2006, 08:39 PM
[QUOTE=thegabrielles]Well, I am not back into the market for a Mach, but I am keeping my eyes open to see what prices are.

I found this one on a yahoo search in Alabama, not sure if anything is wrong with it or if its a rebuilt title, but $14,800 for an 04 with 18000miles????

That is great if you are buying but sucks if you own. Sorry, Active X disabled at work so I cna not shrten the link, you just have to cut and paste...

QUOTE]
:wolf:
I'd be careful with that one. Sounds suspicious without knowing more. If I were looking at it I'd run a CarFax report on it, good chance its not what you think it is at that price. :12:

thegabrielles
01-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Yeah I would definitely be cautious going intot hat one, but maybeits one of those deals. Just figured someone looking for one might want to make a call and find out if its legit.

CMcCarthy
01-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Everything Les Auto Sales has is salvage. They run a huge ad in the Alabama auto trader all the time, and it says "ALL VEHICLES HAVE SALVAGE TITLES" at the top. They deal almost exclusively in Mustangs.

xoilmech
01-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Everything Les Auto Sales has is salvage. They run a huge ad in the Alabama auto trader all the time, and it says "ALL VEHICLES HAVE SALVAGE TITLES" at the top. They deal almost exclusively in Mustangs.

That's what I figured, you can smell them from a mile away! :wolf:

yellow86coogr
01-10-2006, 10:05 PM
maybe leftover from KATRINA HURRICANE. Very suspicious :PIMP:

xoilmech
01-11-2006, 03:14 PM
maybe leftover from KATRINA HURRICANE. Very suspicious :PIMP:
Don't throw around barbs about things you know nothing about. That ad was from a dealer on ebay from Leeds, Alabama--quite some way away from New Orleans. So, I would think it is not likely a leftover from the Katrina Hurricane, but a salvage and repair from a wreck. That what this dealer specializes in. :rolleyes: As for that yellow thing next to the Mach in your picture, what is it? LOL!

ponygt65
01-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Don't throw around barbs about things you know nothing about. That ad was from a dealer on ebay from Leeds, Alabama--quite some way away from New Orleans. So, I would think it is not likely a leftover from the Katrina Hurricane, but a salvage and repair from a wreck. That what this dealer specializes in.

I agree. A tad overboard on the assumptions.

Personally I would take nothing less than FULL documentation and a day or two of first hand inspections on this car.

Looks nice on the outside.

wigsite
01-11-2006, 04:13 PM
The whole point of hurricane salvage cars is to take them to a different state, retitle them so you can clean the title of the salvage label. I don't know about this particular car but I would be suspicious of any great deal in any state. There is an NICB ( National Insurance Crime Bureau) website that you can search VIN's and see if it is listed. There have been agents taking down VIN's one at a time and making a master list so buyers can check them. www.nicb.org for more info. Estimates of over 100,000 affected vehicles.

thegabrielles
01-11-2006, 04:23 PM
I assumed it was a slavage vehicle, price is about right for that.

Hopefully anybody buying researches the vehicle completely just to be sure.

yellow86coogr
01-11-2006, 08:47 PM
What part of MAYBE do two of you not understand. I do not appreciate people assuming what I meant, especialy when when they know nothing about me.
Goodbye

IMachU
01-11-2006, 09:05 PM
Easy, cougar.....some folks come here without knowing much about the awesome Mach. The info they have provided, although it seems to you like they are being aggressive, is good info for the less experienced. The members posting don't mean any harm to you.

ponygt65
01-11-2006, 09:37 PM
What part of MAYBE do two of you not understand. I do not appreciate people assuming what I meant, especialy when when they know nothing about me.
Goodbye

You're right. You sad maybe, and we assumed some. But it was your typing. I can't speak for "oil", but what made me think you were assuming too much, was the fact that you capitolized all of H. Katrina, said "very suspicious", and had the goofy smoking hat guy.

Those three things ensinuated you were weighing heavily on the hurricaine being the cause.

yellow86coogr
01-11-2006, 09:48 PM
I guess at the time I was in a bit of a playfull mood last night on the first post. My girlfreind lives just outside of New Orleans. Lack of sleep has made me a little edgy too I think, and havn't been feeling right all day. Sorry about over reacting. My fault.

IMachU
01-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Group hug?