PDA

View Full Version : FS: 03 Zinc Yellow Auto, Central Illinois

JDMach03
01-02-2006, 11:31 PM
The Mach has been sold twice with each deal falling through, so I decided to wait until after the holidays to put her up again. Here are the details:

03 Mach1 w/IUP
Zinc Yellow
Auto trans
just turned over 11,000 miles
stored in a heated garage during nasty weather

Mods: Appearance
Visus louvers
MGW Mach1 fuel door
rear honecomb panel
black letter rear bumper inserts
colgan bra included with the car
MGW Mach 1 shifter handle
embroidered 'Mach 1' headrests

Mods: Performance
Borla catback exhaust w/ MRT tips (stock exhaust included)
PHP intake spacer
K&N cold air kit
FRPP 4:10's dealer installed (speedometer recalibrated with the tune)
SCT flash tuner
The tune was done on the dyno by the Mach_1_cal_man, who was a Ford engineer responsible for the engine calibration on the car when it was in development, so you couldn't get a better tune!

The mods are tastefully done and the car is immaculate and has placed first in the late model mustang class two years in a row at the all-ford show in central Illinois. The car is adult driven and well maintained/kept. I have taken the car down the 1/4 mile twice. The best time was a 13.6 with a terrible reaction time and some spinning into second gear.

For the die-hard 5-speed guys: I can't say enough about the auto trans in this car. After the tune and the gears, this was a different car. It is tuned to shift crisply but comfortably through the gears at regular throttle. At WOT it is tuned to shift hard and does. This car will easily hang with any manual car and your leg won't shake in long lines of traffic!

The reason for selling is that I am building a house and have recently changed jobs, so I have to let her go for now. I plan to get another one hopefully this time next year.

PRICE: Ah, almost forgot the hard part! I am asking $20,900 for the car. I doubt you could find a nicer one for that price.

Any questions please feel free to call at 309-360-2892. I will be happy to email pics. There is no lien on the car and I will be happy to assist in shipping or reasonable delivery.

JD

gtdon
01-03-2006, 04:07 PM
You sold the car twice and the deals fell through why, and do you have pics.The car sounds great I was looking for a 2004 Mach, but you know if the price is right.

JDMach03
01-03-2006, 04:55 PM
The first one was a local person who's financing fell through. While that deal was in the works, I had an offer from someone via the registry. When I found out the financing fell through, the second offerer had already bought another one.

A couple of pics are attached.

Thanks!

JD

JDMach03
01-03-2006, 05:00 PM
I found a couple of pics from this fall where there is more sunlight.......the Roush doesn't go with the car though! :eyebrows:

tx3
01-05-2006, 02:21 AM
im in chicago.. im interested. any problems at all with the car body work/ anything?

JDMach03
01-05-2006, 08:31 AM
Never had any trouble at all. I am the first owner and the car has never been damaged. It stays in my heated garage under a cover when the weather is bad. Feel free to call me at the number in the first entry above with any questions!
Thanks

tx3
01-06-2006, 12:43 PM
im very interested in the car the only thing i dont like is the louvers.. reminds me too much of back to the future

Family Man
01-06-2006, 01:09 PM
JD-sorry for the hijack. :yeh: on the Redfire Roush. I just sold my 04 Mach and bought an 05 Redfire Roush Sport.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/tmm11699/Roush%20Mustang/IMG_2554.jpg

JDMach03
01-07-2006, 01:04 AM
[QUOTE=michael112402]JD-sorry for the hijack. :yeh: on the Redfire Roush. I just sold my 04 Mach and bought an 05 Redfire Roush Sport.QUOTE]

No problem! That is an awesome car you have there! I attached a couple more pics of the roush after we installed a shaker hood scoop on it for your enjoyment! :ORANGE:

JDMach03
01-07-2006, 01:06 AM
im very interested in the car the only thing i dont like is the louvers.. reminds me too much of back to the future

I love the louvers as it reminds me of the 1970 Mach 1 I had "back in the day"!

Family Man
01-07-2006, 05:32 PM
[QUOTE=michael112402]JD-sorry for the hijack. :yeh: on the Redfire Roush. I just sold my 04 Mach and bought an 05 Redfire Roush Sport.QUOTE]

No problem! That is an awesome car you have there! I attached a couple more pics of the roush after we installed a shaker hood scoop on it for your enjoyment! :ORANGE:

I really like your stripe kit, the car look killer! :yeh: Good luck with the sale of the Mach.

b52yellow
01-21-2006, 07:57 AM
I am in the Market but can`t really buy right now maybe a few months from now....+the stock Exhaust can go on my V6 :) If it`s still available then- I am paying Off my `01 V6 Convertible can`t afford the INSURANCE for both and as soon as it`s paid off I`ll apply for a loan.........Good luck selling though , the Car looks awesome.........

gtdon
02-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Just looking in I was thinking you would have had a offer , must be the time of year . I love the car I live in Windsor Ont. Canada 25 min. from down town Detroit. I have never landed a U.S. car one thing I would have to find out if the remaining Warrenty would come north with the car. GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE.

JDMach03
02-02-2006, 08:31 PM
Just looking in I was thinking you would have had a offer , must be the time of year . I love the car I live in Windsor Ont. Canada 25 min. from down town Detroit. I have never landed a U.S. car one thing I would have to find out if the remaining Warrenty would come north with the car. GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE.

Thanks. I believe any factory warranty is good in Canada as well, and could be honored at any Ford dealer in Canada.

You aren't too far from me then. I am about 6 hours or so from Detroit I bellieve.

I have to say that I am not too disappointed that the car has not sold. I don't have it for sale anywhere else other than the registry, and it will be a hard day when I have to let her go. I would feel alot better about selling her if I knew the car was going to Canada....that way the chance of me seeing it being driven later is next to none!!! Good luck on finding the right Mach!