http://stg.home.bresnan.net/V8MUSCLE.jpg

No, I didn't Photoshop it.....

San Pedro Mach
12-29-2005, 12:39 AM
They could have at least centered the lettering... :(

STG
12-29-2005, 12:42 AM
They could have at least centered the lettering... :(

Hey, it's V8 MUSCLE and HIGH PERFORMANCE!

98StangRidah
12-29-2005, 12:43 AM
and 4.6

and TYC

STG
12-29-2005, 12:50 AM
Take it easy. That hood belongs to a Registry member! :COOL:

O.K. I can't help myself. Here's the rear:

http://stg.home.bresnan.net/More%20muscle.jpg

98StangRidah
12-29-2005, 12:56 AM
Ouch!

I rather see CJ emblems on the shaker than that. :12:

Burnik
12-29-2005, 01:11 AM
oh my!

Mikestang
12-29-2005, 06:05 AM
Whats tyc is it like tcb

I dont have pics but there is a some one that owns a black mach 1 in vermont that they took off the factory stripes then when and put bug loud gold flames on it alteza tail lights and i think i big spoiler

The worst part is the licence plat fram on the back that said with pride "my other car isa scion xb"

poor mach 1 they should really screen potential buyers

San Pedro Mach
12-29-2005, 10:51 AM

:worship: :23:

ponygt65
12-29-2005, 11:06 AM

I third that.

My vote goes to the blue mach1 that I posted the ebay link to. The blue one with all the stickers on the front fender. NOS, K and N, Yadda yadda. That owner was a dipstick.

STG - as for taking it easy because it belongs to the member.......I don't play favorites. If you rice out a car, you will get made fun of. The pics you posted are border line RICE, in my book.

98StangRidah
12-29-2005, 02:49 PM
:agree:

San Pedro Mach
12-29-2005, 02:52 PM
:agree:

Dude, I just realized who the owner is.

98StangRidah
12-29-2005, 02:54 PM
Dude, I just realized who the owner is.
You sound scared. Who is it?

San Pedro Mach
12-29-2005, 02:56 PM
You sound scared. Who is it?

Just disturbed.
I think that if you look at Mach1stang3669's avatar, it's a match.

98StangRidah
12-29-2005, 03:00 PM
Just disturbed.
I think that if you look at Mach1stang3669's avatar, it's a match.
Yup, it's a match.

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/member.php?u=7137

Go here only if you're open minded....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2048765/1

I don't know him, but he's a bit younger than me, so he may have been influenced by the wrong movies, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, we need some good exterior mods now!

98StangRidah
12-29-2005, 03:01 PM
This one is nice

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Stangerrr/HPIM0976e.jpg

San Pedro Mach
12-29-2005, 03:02 PM
The mods don't really bother me..I mean, it's his car so more power to him, what disturbed me was this....

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43602

98StangRidah
12-29-2005, 03:07 PM
Wow, I didn't even see that.

40mach1
12-29-2005, 03:12 PM
Am I missing something here :help:

The mods don't really bother me..I mean, it's his car so more power to him, what disturbed me was this....

San Pedro Mach
12-29-2005, 03:14 PM
Am I missing something here :help:

Follow the link, Ron, follow the link....

40mach1
12-29-2005, 03:20 PM
Sorry, I was looking for a picture or something!!! What is wrong with you people :angry: :25: :31:

Follow the link, Ron, follow the link....

OSUALUM78
12-29-2005, 03:43 PM
Let's see the best and worst exterior modifications on '03 /'04 Mach1s:

This one's certainly at one extreme: :COOL:

http://stg.home.bresnan.net/V8MUSCLE.jpg

No, I didn't Photoshop it.....

Very ricer IMO, but it is his/her Mach, and not mine, so each to his/her own, but what also bothers me is this I bolded from his/her http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2048765/1 page -->

"My baby girl (aint she mean)
Welcome to my spot. Here i will show you one of Americas favorite rare car. I got this ride on december 2003 when it first came out. This one of the most valued mustangs ford have. It has more value then GT's COBRA's SALEEN & ROUSH. Mach 1's aren't made every year or every two years. It has been almost 10 yrs since they came out with a mach 1. Now you see why these guys have value. Lets forget on whats worth. Ima take you to my mach 1, you will see it all the goodies but most of the engine and a lil bit of me and in my job. "

So the last Mach 1's came out in less than 10 years ago from 2003/2004, so the last Mach 1's came out before 1993/1994? :notsure: I thought that Mach's were only produced in the late 60's/early 70's and 2003/2004? Am I missing something? :help:

I don't want to sound rude to the owner, and I am not attacking him/her personally, but where did he/she get that info from? I think it may be incorrect

98StangRidah
12-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Wow, I didn't even read that. I'd like to repeat my request for the screening of potential Machers.

04VAMach1
12-29-2005, 05:40 PM
I want to know how to get a 12.09 with an Aircharger and Magnaflow catback.

mufftang66
12-29-2005, 05:49 PM
This explains quite a bit... pulled from the Macher in question, cardomain website.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/2048000-2048999/2048765_1_full.jpg

please don't mod a Mach after an extended absinthe binge

:OUCH: :??: :PS:

FloridaOrange
12-29-2005, 06:07 PM
Anyway, we need some good exterior mods now!

I know the roof stripe has been done to death but I like it. I really like my painted horse though :3:
The only thing changing is dropping the suspension a little and maybe different rims and that's a big maybe.
Very nice pic 98StangRidah. :yeh:

DanK
12-29-2005, 06:29 PM
:surprise: LOL. Not good, for real.

Mikestang
12-29-2005, 06:35 PM
I just dont understand why would you put something like that on your hood
it dose not match anything on the car its not even centerd

i mean its just totaly out of the context of the rest of the cars flow and color's

I woudl like to ask the guy what possesed him to do this and does he really think it adds to the look of the car

and one last thing did he make that up on his own pc with some adhesive paper

"It has been almost 10 yrs since they came out with a mach 1. Now you see why these guys have value. Lets forget on whats worth. Ima take you to my mach 1, you will see it all the goodies but most of the engine and a lil bit of me and in my job. "

allmost 10 years i must have missed the 93 \94 mach 1 production run

04azuremach
12-29-2005, 06:40 PM
I just dont understand why would you put something like that on your hood
it dose not match anything on the car its not even centerd

i mean its just totaly out of the context of the rest of the cars flow and color's

I woudl like to ask the guy what possesed him to do this and does he really think it adds to the look of the car

and one last thing did he make that up on his own pc with some adhesive paper

"It has been almost 10 yrs since they came out with a mach 1. Now you see why these guys have value. Lets forget on whats worth. Ima take you to my mach 1, you will see it all the goodies but most of the engine and a lil bit of me and in my job. "

allmost 10 years i must have missed the 93 \94 mach 1 production runIt gets scarier...

Taken from his cardomain page:
This is part of my self, im 20 and work for the family's liquor store, my position general manager and im still in school for diesel mechanics and after that im goin to high performance auto mechanics school and then become and auto engineer.

Mikestang
12-29-2005, 07:07 PM
is this guy safe to drive a car non the less something that can hurt some one

we really got to have a national convention some time we REALLY do :help:

STG
12-29-2005, 07:42 PM
His parents own a liquor store....... :santa:

And, evidently HE MANAGES OTHERS!

Torchmach
12-29-2005, 08:23 PM

I read His postings on that thread. Sounds like he has been smoking too much of the good stuff, for waaaaay too long. :crazy: (Pst...Pst...It's Dave, open the door man!!!! I think the Cops spotted me... What????? Dave's not here!!)

Like the Comp Orange Mach under the Autumn leaves tree. Someone knows something about photography, composition, and art. Photoshop a 69/70 Grabber Orange Mach in the back, and it would get my vote for best photo of the year.

98StangRidah
12-30-2005, 12:12 AM
I know the roof stripe has been done to death but I like it. I really like my painted horse though :3:
The only thing changing is dropping the suspension a little and maybe different rims and that's a big maybe.
Very nice pic 98StangRidah. :yeh:
I like the horse and you need to get up on a ladder and take a roof shot. Almost can't see it's there. :)

98StangRidah
12-30-2005, 12:17 AM
Like the Comp Orange Mach under the Autumn leaves tree. Someone knows something about photography, composition, and art. Photoshop a 69/70 Grabber Orange Mach in the back, and it would get my vote for best photo of the year.
It was Halloween and I figured I should take some shots of my pumpkin. So....I'll whore some more now. :D BTW, I aspire to own an old school Grabber Orange Mach one day, to 'complete' a little garage wish of mine.

I like this one :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Stangerrr/HPIM0981a.jpg

2k4mach
12-30-2005, 01:11 AM
good looking orange peel on the bumper ernad :D

98StangRidah
12-30-2005, 10:18 AM
:headbang:

Catman
12-30-2005, 10:19 AM

Troof.

98StangRidah
12-30-2005, 10:21 AM
Troof.
You too?

:angry:

machwizzle
12-30-2005, 12:09 PM
I think I've got Mach1stang3669 beat in the "worst mod" category here. I saw this car in front of a local body shop not too long ago and it caught my eye. Shortly after I began to uncontrollably vomit all over the interior of my car at the thought of it actually being a MACh1. After I put myself together and regained the ability to breathe right I stepped out of my car and just yelled random "i hate you" slurs at the cars. No one in particular, I just yelled at the car itself.

As you can see......................................
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kylew5/shittymach.jpg
this guy is a total douche bag.

I myself have two-tone paint but I feel mine has been more "tastefully applied" along with OEM parts. I know this car felt terrible after I yelled at it because I haven't seen it since.

Have at it and GRILL THE HELL OUTTA THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!

:24:

04azuremach
12-30-2005, 12:11 PM
I think I've got Mach1stang3669 beat in the "worst mod" category here. I saw this car in front of a local body shop not too long ago and it caught my eye. Shortly after I began to uncontrollably vomit all over the interior of my car at the thought of it actually being a MACh1. After I put myself together and regained the ability to breathe right I stepped out of my car and just yelled random "i hate you" slurs at the cars. No one in particular, I just yelled at the car itself.

As you can see......................................
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kylew5/shittymach.jpg
this guy is a total douche bag.

I myself have two-tone paint but I feel mine has been more "tastefully applied" along with OEM parts. I know this car felt terrible after I yelled at it because I haven't seen it since.

Have at it and GRILL THE HELL OUTTA THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!

:24:
"Mach 1, now available with gay"

FloridaOrange
12-30-2005, 12:46 PM
I could almost understand wanting a custom paint job but those ground effects are fugly!

San Pedro Mach
12-30-2005, 12:47 PM
you know what, **** all of yous, yall are nothing but sum .. snobs, im not here to kiss no one *** or be like no one, i want to put lights on then i will, i wanna put stickers on then i will, i may not have the money to add all of these good **** you guys got, i work my *** off 40 hrs a week and school in order to own a mahc, i joined this site to get a scoop on new things out there and share stuff, i cant afford brand new things, yes im young and im still learning. Yes i took the mach and turned it around, and people enjoy it, car clubs want me, people keep taking pics of it, people brake their necks to see it. And i just joined the mustang bug about 2 years ago and im still learning about it, yes before i was import crazy, but my dad has always been a muscle guy and when the mach came out i fell inlove with it, i worked my *** off to have it, because im not a spoiled ***** like most 20 yr olds that i know, i work for what i want, i get 4 hrs of sleep everyday just to keep a freaking mach, could of gotten a cobra instead of a mach, my mom owned a stage 2 2003 roush. And here you are telling me what rite or wrong, well kiss my ... ***, but its all gravy baby, and STG and mexican there and all of you kiss my ***, kiss my ... colombian ***, yall never had the balls to turn the car around, but i did, i took the chance, and its still a mach, **** this forum site, i rather be talking to the cobra guys, gm guys and import guys who do look at what ive done, not kiss *** and keep "tradition" and be like these old folk. get the **** out of here.

Sincerely
Up yours

:D
I assume that Mexican remark was towards me...
Relax buddy, you need to chill.
What did you expect bro? I mean first off...have you even read your posts? There is a preview feature that allows you to see what your post looks like before it's actually submitted. Even then, you still have the option of editing them once posted. I'm not a grammer nazi, but dang...some of your posts are just freakin' unreadable. But hey, at least I try to read them and understand what you're trying to say. Try being the key word.
Look, it's a public forum so didn't you think that by posting pics of your Mach and expressing personal veiws (like tossing heavy objects at others to get them to pull over, for example) some people may critique you & your mods?
If you can't take the criticisms, don't invite them by posting stupid remarks. As far as your mods go, I don't care what you do to your Mach, because I don't own it. If you want to put ridiculous decals on your ride, do it. I don't care...just make sure you posts pics of them so you don't rob people who don't live locally, the opportunity to check out what a cool car you have.

2k4mach
12-30-2005, 12:58 PM
If you want to put ridiculous decals on your ride, do it. I don't care...just make sure you posts pics of them so you don't rob people who don't live locally, the opportunity to check out what a cool car you have.
:23:

04azuremach
12-30-2005, 01:04 PM
:smack:

San Pedro Mach
12-30-2005, 01:10 PM
So what my .. decals where of line, it aint my fault,

How is it not yor fault? It's your car right? Why would you let a buddy of yours even mess with it if you were not going to be happy with the results. Was there a rock chip over the Ford emblem on your trunk lid as well?

But hey, lets put it this way, i get about 10 people coming into work everyday asking me about my mach and telling me how UNIQUE it is.

No doubt

if you have something to say then say it to my face.

What part of Florida are you in? It's no longer listed.

San Pedro Mach
12-30-2005, 01:31 PM
Peace bro. All I ask is that you just read what you write before posting it. I think some of the things you have written about yourself don't do you any favors but rather just makes it tougher for you to be taken seriously.

As far as you car goes, if you like it...then that's all that matters.

Late

FloridaOrange
12-30-2005, 01:51 PM
How bout the rest of yous, what yall gotta say, or are we going to ignore it because i put my foot down and cleared things out?

Need some xanax?? Or is that what caused you're explosion?

It's not that you got mad if someone didn't like your mods, the way you handled it was completely out of line. Making comments about your car doesn't equal "you know what, **** all of yous, yall are nothing but sum ... snobs, im not here to kiss no one *** or be like no one, i want to put lights on then i will, i wanna put stickers on then i will, i may not have the money to add all of these good **** you guys got, i work my *** off 40 hrs a week and school in order to own a mahc, i joined this site to get a scoop on new things out there and share stuff, i cant afford brand new things, yes im young and im still learning. Yes i took the mach and turned it around, and people enjoy it, car clubs want me, people keep taking pics of it, people brake their necks to see it. And i just joined the mustang bug about 2 years ago and im still learning about it, yes before i was import crazy, but my dad has always been a muscle guy and when the mach came out i fell inlove with it, i worked my *** off to have it, because im not a spoiled ***** like most 20 yr olds that i know, i work for what i want, i get 4 hrs of sleep everyday just to keep a freaking mach, could of gotten a cobra instead of a mach, my mom owned a stage 2 2003 roush. And here you are telling me what rite or wrong, well kiss my ****ing ***, but its all gravy baby, and STG and mexican there and all of you kiss my ***, kiss my ... colombian ***, yall never had the balls to turn the car around, but i did, i took the chance, and its still a mach, **** this forum site, i rather be talking to the cobra guys, gm guys and import guys who do look at what ive done, not kiss *** and keep "tradition" and be like these old folk. get the **** out of here."

SteelwingDSG
12-30-2005, 01:55 PM
Just go ask about getting the stripe replaced at your local ford dealer. You should be able to get hooked up. It can be tough taking criticism, internet or not, when it's about something that you personally like/enjoy. In my opinion, I don't like the white lettering on the Mach 1. But, as you mentioned before, I guess I'm more with the "old folk" crowd (being 24 years old), in that I like keeping my mach "looking" stock. The only thing that hints that my car isn't is the fact that I have an intercooler peeking through my front bumper (I love the way it looks!). I fit in the "all go and no show" category, with the exception of the Mach's natural good looks. ;)

In the end, don't take it personal. For 1) It's the internet and you will most likely never personally meet anyone here, 2) It's your car. Kudos to you for working so hard! :D

2k4mach
12-30-2005, 02:01 PM
How bout the rest of yous, what yall gotta say, or are we going to ignore it because i put my foot down and cleared things out?
lmao just cuz you put your foot down dont mean i wont laugh at the stickers.

on a more real note, it doesnt matter what i or anyone else really says about your car, the fact is its your car and as long as it makes you happy thats all that matters

04azuremach
12-30-2005, 02:25 PM
now that i have cooled down. Does those decals on the hood really look that bad??
...yes

Blue Baron NC
12-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Where's that guy who posted that spelling and gammer were not important? He should attempt to read this thread. I'm an old f..t. I'll be 43 in Jan. What I don't understand is why "some" of the younger folks get so angry! The truth is that your ride is your ride! Bump others that don't dig it! On the other hand, I can tell you that what others think of you does matter. How you talk and how you walk the walk is a reflection on you! Grow up! A man doesn't need to threaten others to feel like a man! You should take the advice given or just change your user name again! Lol!

Blue Baron NC
12-30-2005, 02:54 PM
That sounds like a man to me! Good luck to you! Peace! Oh, I have a tattoo of a turtle on my right shoulder! I got it in Hawaii a few years ago. Plan on getting another when we go back one day!

sbrooks
12-30-2005, 03:00 PM
lol ooh na man, i dont threat and fight to prove myself as man, its a way i grew up to be which im still tryn to change, really im a peacful calmed guy, and im not those thug ones with pants down type of guy, well i use to be due to where i lived and was dum enuff that i joined a gang, but thats all changed and im more of a clean cut type of guy, i where the clothes that fits me, not too tight and not over sized. I still got tattoos up and down from my past, but ive changed and i gotta work on my temper. And no i wont change my name just because of even liked this, yea its shameful, specially to me, but gotta take it like a man and keep your head up and keep going on with life, cant hide from your past. you know?

I don't think that you need to explain yourself to anyone. What you did in the past is done. As for the mods I don't like it but its your choice. I was thinking about putting on a cobra jet emblem and people on stangnet started complaining about putting stuff on your Mach. Do what you want make it your car keep the old parts in case yo want to change it back when you are older like me.

Defender147
12-30-2005, 03:02 PM
now that i have cooled down. Does those decals on the hood really look that bad??

Absolutley. Those decals on the hood does really look that bad. They look stupid now and they looked stupid before you cooled down......and you are an idiot.

I mean what was your thought process?? Covering a chipped stripe??? the chip would have looked better.

You asked!

Rock on Yo.

Defender147
12-30-2005, 03:23 PM
noo trust me it wouldnt, you will say ouch, you notice it from a mile away

I have considered taking my stripe off. Cheapest ext mod ever. :eyebrows:

04azuremach
12-30-2005, 03:23 PM
well its temp, until i could afford to pay 700 for a stupid sticker. unless i tried to match the chipped off part to fix it. because if i take those things out now, it will look like mine stripe got painted by a drunk monkey. that how bad it is.
so like, I got my sticker for $30 when my hood was repainted...

demonspeed98
12-30-2005, 03:26 PM
Peel the stripe off now, get the large area of the hood painted when you get the money. Should be cheaper than $700, which sounds outragous even from a dealer.

I'm sure you could find a similar stripe for less than $200 if you really looked and put it on yourself, it's not that hard.

03mach1
12-30-2005, 04:01 PM
Enough bashing language!!! I think the moderators are getting tired of reported posts and having to clean everything up.....

MA-MACH1
12-30-2005, 04:09 PM
I think I have the worst mod of all... and it's natural :(

MachNesMonster
12-30-2005, 04:12 PM
I was a gang banger, a punk. People watched me on the street, near the stadium selling crack. I said no. Work hard, practice, learn to hit the ball. Now people watch me in the stadium scratch crack.

98StangRidah
12-30-2005, 04:41 PM
Like I said, you're young. Maybe willing to learn, but probably without a teacher.

Mikestang
12-30-2005, 05:03 PM

No I still think your a idiot

Tony Alonso
12-30-2005, 05:14 PM
If the bashing does not stop, this thread will be closed.

San Pedro Mach
12-30-2005, 05:17 PM
If the bashing does not stop, this thread will be closed.

+1 on http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/SPM1/Smiles/lock1.gif this thread

98StangRidah
12-30-2005, 05:19 PM
yea im still learning, here is a good one, 2 years ago i was driving down the a long road, the mach had about 5k miles, still had that attitude of im the fastest one, i saw a camaro ss, i started showing off, i ran a yellow light at high speed, a pick up t-bones me at the back passangers side and i speen out of control. I almost flip to the other side of incoming traffic but i put my e-brake on an gas it to the side of the road, its not that i had that skill but it was an instict that my mind send out,it was more of a miracle, i was fine, i got out of the mach and started cursing at the guy at the truck even tho it was my fault i still gave him hell. he was ok, he just had a knocked out front bumper. A van pulls up, cops get called and i get the ticket for 350. Thats not all for the punishment, my insurance was canceled that that with out me knowing when the accident happend. So all the damages worht up to $6,000. It took me about one year to save half of that, and i had to touch my savings which left me with not much. After the mach came home, i stopped at every light, never showed off, and kept my speed at 65 at a 65 mph.
What about your 'defensive' driving to save children (as posted in your 300rwhp thread)?

2k4mach
12-30-2005, 05:24 PM
What about your 'defensive' driving to save children (as posted in your 300rwhp thread)?
haha that was a hilarious post, didnt realize it was the same guy

98StangRidah
12-30-2005, 05:33 PM
I thought to have read it as present tense. In any case, I guess you were the highlight of this thread. This you can take either way, good or bad, but I hope you learn from it. :)

MA-MACH1
12-30-2005, 05:35 PM
closing 10, 9, 8....

FordMan
12-30-2005, 05:54 PM
This has become one of the stupidest threads I've seen on this forum. If it gets locked (or better yet deleted) by the mods all the better.

mach1joey
12-30-2005, 05:56 PM
I thought this site was used to exchange ideas and advise to other mach1 owners that all share the same hobby, their cars. I don't come here to get threatened by guys that get upset because someone else said they didn't like what they did to their car. Grow the hell up! We don't need to see threads like this anymore, it's not very good stuff to read.

MachNesMonster
12-30-2005, 06:07 PM
We have been duped.

Today is Dec 30th. It would be fair to say that most liquor stores have a line to get in them and business is balls to the wall. If Mach1stang3669 manages a liquor store for his parents, how does he have time today to chit chat on the internet?

My guess? There is no liquor store, college, Mach 1 and all of the rest we’ve heard. He got his one minute in the spotlight here today and we were duped.

mach1joey
12-30-2005, 06:09 PM
We have been duped.

Today is Dec 30th. It would be fair to say that most liquor stores have a line to get in them and business is balls to the wall. If Mach1stang3669 manages a liquor store for his parents, how does he have time today to chit chat on the internet?

My guess? There is no liquor store, college, Mach 1 and all of the rest we’ve heard. He got his one minute in the spotlight here today and we were duped.
Sounds about right !

Torchmach
12-30-2005, 07:16 PM
This has become one of the stupidest threads I've seen on this forum. If it gets locked (or better yet deleted) by the mods all the better.
This is the first recorded case of "On-Line Road Rage".

vpMach1
12-30-2005, 07:28 PM
WOW, this thread is hilarious and retarded at the same time.

Mach1stang3669,
People call you out because you present the opportunity. Pretty much, you lost your creditbility with some of the statements you have made.

And for the decals...GET RID OF EM FAST!!! There terrible.

mach1joey
12-30-2005, 07:32 PM
WOW, this thread is hilarious and retarded at the same time.

Mach1stang3669,
People call you out because you present the opportunity. Pretty much, you lost your creditbility with some of the statements you have made.

And for the decals...GET RID OF EM FAST!!! There terrible.
I don't think he can stop talking the sh*t. He is kinda like Terrell Owens, don't know when to shut up.

RNstanger
12-30-2005, 07:41 PM
:29:

mach 32v
12-30-2005, 07:43 PM
lets get back to the best exterior mods of 2005 please,and do not respond if if all you want to do is talk b/s.... mine= wheel vintique billet magnum 500s h&r ss springs for the nice look.... peace now mach 32v

mach 32v
12-30-2005, 07:45 PM
its a toss up terrell owens ron artest or this guy....

San Pedro Mach
12-30-2005, 07:48 PM
lets get back to the best exterior mods of 2005 please,and do not respond if if all you want to do is talk b/s.... mine= wheel vintique billet magnum 500s h&r ss springs for the nice look.... peace now mach 32v

;) Oh yeah...
My favorite mod was ditching the factory spoiler and slapping on a Cobra ducktail. I love the way the car looks with it and the 3rd brake light LEDs look awsome. Another mod I really like was the CDC honeycomb panel.

mach1joey
12-30-2005, 07:50 PM
well just mad because i made you feel stupid, and no i aitn talking smack, but hey thats you. ur making me laugh, my stomach hurts already.

and for vpmach, if you are going to pay for the repair of my stripe, then ill gladly take off the decals.
You don't make me mad, You make yourself sound rediculous. Do us all a favor and sell your car and get off this site.

Hawkgfr
12-30-2005, 07:51 PM
Yu'all shut up......It's just a bigger cobrajet EMBLEM....

what's the problem. ;)

It's kinda like being a lttle bit dead...taint no such thang....

j/k.....Henry just rolled over too. :) That would be Henry Ford. ;)

mach1joey
12-30-2005, 07:52 PM
;) Oh yeah...
My favorite mod was ditching the factory spoiler and slapping on a Cobra ducktail. I love the way the car looks with it and the 3rd brake light LEDs look awsome. Another mod I really like was the CDC honeycomb panel.
I didn't like the honeycomb panel when I first saw it but it is looking better to me know. Do you really like?

San Pedro Mach
12-30-2005, 08:07 PM
I didn't like the honeycomb panel when I first saw it but it is looking better to me know. Do you really like?

I think it looks really good and it adds the perfect retro touch to the Mach. I know the 35th Anniv. GTs have them, but these things were made for our cars. Even on a black Mach, it stills stands out and looks good, IMO.

mach1joey
12-30-2005, 08:12 PM
I think it looks really good and it adds the perfect retro touch to the Mach. I know the 35th Anniv. GTs have them, but these things were made for our cars. Even on a black Mach, it stills stands out and looks good, IMO.
I see these are available for about $155.00. I think this spring I will order one. Also, I see you have a 71 mach1. I sold mine last year. I wanted to put more money in my 03 so I could not keep them both. Too expensive.

San Pedro Mach
12-30-2005, 08:27 PM
I see these are available for about $155.00. I think this spring I will order one. Also, I see you have a 71 mach1. I sold mine last year. I wanted to put more money in my 03 so I could not keep them both. Too expensive.

Too bad about having to sell your '71 Mach 1. The one in my sig is actually my dad's current project. It's a very VERY long way from looking like the one you had, but my dad is determined if nothing else. :frown:
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/SPM1/429-3.jpg

mach1joey
12-30-2005, 08:33 PM
Too bad about having to sell your '71 Mach 1. The one in my sig is actually my dad's current project. It's a very VERY long way from looking like the one you had, but my dad is determined if nothing else. :frown:
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/SPM1/429-3.jpg
I got mine out of California, so there was no rust. I restored it for 3 years and it yurned out pretty nice. Lots of frustration though. I love my 03 mach1 more though so I am not that dissapointed.Many more mods this year to come. Too much out there to offer. And by the way I see that the other guy's responses are gone from this thread. GOOD!

Blue Baron NC
12-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Here let me help! I took off my Cobra Jet emblems and my 281 badge because they look rice, you know like sticking funky decals on your hood! That should do it! Bam! J/K! Peace!

Blue Baron NC
12-30-2005, 08:52 PM
Oh, yeah! I had the Rebel flag painted on my hood also! Bam!(slamming of the thread!) I'll post pics later!

Blue Baron NC
12-30-2005, 08:55 PM
I thought this site was used to exchange ideas and advise to other mach1 owners that all share the same hobby, their cars. I don't come here to get threatened by guys that get upset because someone else said they didn't like what they did to their car. Grow the hell up! We don't need to see threads like this anymore, it's not very good stuff to read.

Are you addressing Stan or the dude that spells worst than me? Peace.

STG
12-30-2005, 09:20 PM

Couldn't be me. I didn't say that sticker hood was a good or bad mod. :yeh:

San Pedro Mach
12-30-2005, 09:22 PM
Couldn't be me. I didn't say that sticker hood was a good or bad mod. :yeh:

This thread felt like an arson fire. Stan just lit the match and watched it burn.
:Flame:

Blue Baron NC
12-30-2005, 09:22 PM
True! Like him or not he is clever!

mach1joey
12-30-2005, 09:41 PM
No, I was addressing Mach1stang3669. His spelling was horrible. It was hard to understand besides being a idiot.

98StangRidah
12-30-2005, 10:05 PM
This thread felt like an arson fire. Stan just lit the match and watched it burn.
:Flame:
Ring of Fire?

STG
12-30-2005, 10:29 PM
After taking all those hits for being rude, it was nice to see how civil and polite all you guys actually are! :COOL:

98StangRidah
12-30-2005, 10:30 PM
Well, we are upper class Mustang drivers.

STG
12-30-2005, 10:33 PM
Well, we are upper class Mustang drivers.

Non sequitur.

68newyorker
12-31-2005, 01:25 AM
Wow!
You guys really did a number on Mach1stang3669, all of his posts are gone. He even deleted his car domain site.

2k4mach
12-31-2005, 01:34 AM
Wow!
You guys really did a number on Mach1stang3669, all of his posts are gone. He even deleted his car domain site.
i didnt even notice he took all his posts out, man thats too bad, he seemed allright once he got his rage out lol

San Pedro Mach
12-31-2005, 01:47 AM
Wow!

Is that right?? OMG! :??: