PDA

View Full Version : lookin 4 a mach

biscuitmansmach
12-23-2005, 11:21 AM
Hey fella's and ladies I'm new to the site and I'm lookin to purchase me a mach 1. I would prefer a 5 speed and the DSG, but i'm open to look at any cars up for sale for around 18,000. thanks, Biscuit

biscuitmansmach
12-23-2005, 11:43 AM
im also partial to the black and comp. orange

substanger
12-23-2005, 12:31 PM
I'm getting ready to put mine up for sale here next month. Oxford White....5 speed....15,XXX miles....100% garaged and covered, short throw, honeycomb panel, 4.10's (I might be taking those back out and reinstalling the 3.55's), SLP exhaust. I'll take $18,500. I'm getting ready to buy a Saleen. There is a lien on the car with Capital One, but I do have possession of the title. Let me know if you're interested.
Craig

biscuitmansmach
12-23-2005, 06:10 PM
do you have any pics of it?

substanger
12-23-2005, 06:20 PM
How serious are you? The car is put up for the winter with a cover on it. You're in LA. and I'm in MO. I don't have any saved pics, but I do have a digital camera. Let me know, and I'll break 'er out for you.

BTW, I'm a Ford dealership technician and the car has been very well taken care of!!

Let me know.
Craig

biscuitmansmach
12-23-2005, 06:28 PM
I will be buying a mach as soon as i get my car sold. I have a 98 mustang v6 so its a toughie to get a buyer. I am looking for a darker color(black, DSG) but if nothing turns up i will let you know.

substanger
12-23-2005, 06:38 PM
I will be buying a mach as soon as i get my car sold. I have a 98 mustang v6 Umm, good luck with that! I won't be holding my breath for that one! ;) Maybe the title of your thread should have been:

"I have a beater V-6 '98 Mustang with a MILLION miles on it that I'm trying to sell for $2000. As soon as I do, I'm hoping to be able to get the bank to finance me for an $18k loan, because I still owe $2000 on my V-6 Mustang!".

Damm, I crack myself up!!!!!! :claus:

biscuitmansmach
12-23-2005, 06:43 PM
actually ******* its a nice v6 thats been very well taken care of and i dont need a bank finance it will be a gift from my parents who have plenty of money to pay for the car good luck with sellin urs now tho

biscuitmansmach
12-23-2005, 06:44 PM
btw it has a tick under 70,000 and no problems whatsoever ive only had it for sale for a few days

substanger
12-23-2005, 06:46 PM
good luck with sellin urs now thoThe Mach1Registry is the LAST place I'm going to be listing mine. You really need to be a little more up front when placing an ad for a car. People who are desperate (not me) may have taken your ad seriously. You're obviously not ready to buy. Good luck!!

biscuitmansmach
12-23-2005, 06:48 PM
well cosidering ive already had three people to call and request to see the car i'm pretty ready to have a car already set up so i don't have to drive my parents mercedes while i wait for another transaction

substanger
12-23-2005, 06:49 PM
i'm pretty ready to have a car already set up so i don't have to drive my parents mercedes while i wait for another transaction'Yer killin' me....dude!

Mustangdude
12-23-2005, 06:50 PM
My how your attitude changed Substanger. You didn't have to be a jerk about it. :rolleyses

biscuitmansmach
12-23-2005, 06:50 PM
it sucks to drive it because it has no getupandgo anywhere close to what i want even for driven a 6er

substanger
12-23-2005, 06:56 PM
My how your attitude changed Substanger. You didn't have to be a jerk about it. :rolleysesHe's a cyber space tire kicker! I have no attitude, I'm just having fun with him!! Isn't what I said true?? If you're SERIOUS about buying a car, you don't come back 3 or 4 posts later and say......"Oh, BTW, I need to sell my beater first....and THEN maybe, I'll give you a call". STUPID!! What a waste of bandwidth!!

biscuitmansmach
12-23-2005, 07:06 PM
well other than that asswipe anyone else wanting to sell a mach let me know

substanger
12-23-2005, 07:23 PM
well other than that asswipe anyone else wanting to sell a mach let me know
You see.....these are the kind of goofballs a person has to deal with when selling a car. THAT'S why, I won't advertise here!!

substanger
12-23-2005, 07:27 PM
good luck with sellin urs now thoThat works both ways......good luck having someone sell one to you now. Who's going to take you seriously now.
1. You have to sell your car first.
2. You obvously live with your parents
3. You admitted that your parents are buying the car for you.
4. You don't want to have to drive your parents Mercedes??

Okay, you're obviously NOT a buyer.....and.....you now have a "minor" credibility issue. :SMASH:

I'm done with you! :bs:

Family Man
12-23-2005, 07:40 PM
You see.....these are the kind of goofballs a person has to deal with when selling a car. THAT'S why, I won't advertise here!!

But you certainly have no problem busting someones balls when they ask "too much" for their car and always seem to start sh!t in the classified section. Hopefully you will sell you Mach and you won't be back here.

biscuitmansmach
12-23-2005, 07:45 PM
wow that guys a loser huh

biscuitmansmach
12-23-2005, 07:46 PM
thinkin he can try to sell someone a mach in a few months and then raggin on who he's gunna sell to because he doesnt want to buy at the exact moment he put up the post

substanger
12-23-2005, 07:50 PM
But you certainly have no problem busting someones balls when they ask "too much" for their car and always seem to start sh!t in the classified section. Hopefully you will sell you Mach and you won't be back here!What are you crying about....you sold your Mach....and now your here stirring the pot! Talking about the pot calling the kettle black.

DTMach1
12-23-2005, 07:52 PM
But you certainly have no problem busting someones balls when they ask "too much" for their car and always seem to start sh!t in the classified section. Hopefully you will sell you Mach and you won't be back here!

hahahahaha nice Mike!!!

BTW substanger you ALWAYS do this...jeez :eyes:

substanger
12-23-2005, 07:53 PM
thinkin he can try to sell someone a mach in a few months and then raggin on who he's gunna sell to because he doesnt want to buy at the exact moment he put up the post :wtf: are you talking about?? You're not even making sense!! My Saleen is as good as bought and I will be taking delivery after the first of the year. I WILL sell my Mach1 WHEN I want to sell it!

I don't see anyone trying to SELL YOU a Mach. There must be 3 dozen Mach 1's for sale here, and NOBODY is stepping up to sell to you. I must say again.....good luck! You're not serious, so no one is going to waste their time on you. I'm sorry I even spoke up!! :wtf:

GrimlokTT
12-23-2005, 07:53 PM
I agree all the trashtalk from substanger wasn't necessary; however, that does sound like a good deal on his car with those mods...

substanger
12-23-2005, 07:58 PM
thinkin he can try to sell someone a mach in a few months and then raggin on who he's gunna sell to because he doesnt want to buy at the exact moment he put up the postYou're just pissed because I "EXPOSED" you!! Oops, sorry....I said I was done with you. I didn't mean to reply to another one of your posts. Won't happen again!

DTMach1
12-23-2005, 08:00 PM
You're just pissed because I "EXPOSED" you!!

all he said was that he was "looking at purchasing" for $18k...

Never did he say..."have money ready" or "can pay immediately"...you assumed that.

Hell I'm looking to buy another Mach 1 too!!!!!!!! :D

substanger
12-23-2005, 08:04 PM
Hell I'm looking to buy another Mach 1 too!!!!!!!! :D
You know....I MIGHT know someone who has a pretty nice low mileage, tastefully modded Oxford White one for sale. :LAUGH: He's a desperate son too!! :teeth:

substanger
12-23-2005, 08:07 PM

Good point. I guess I can say I was wrong. He's still not ready to buy, so why waste someones time who is REALLY ready to sell.

DTMach1
12-23-2005, 08:09 PM
You know....I MIGHT know someone who has a pretty nice low mileage, tastefully modded Oxford White one for sale. :LAUGH: He's a desperate son too!! :teeth:

well here's the deal...I can give you $500 up front...but then I gotta wait 'till I sell some stuff...

You can consider it sold :horse:

:)

substanger
12-23-2005, 08:14 PM
well here's the deal...I can give you $500 up front...but then I gotta wait 'till I sell some stuff...

You can consider it sold :horse:

:) :smack: Okay, bisquet! :LAUGH:

substanger
12-23-2005, 08:19 PM

Never did he say..."have money ready" or "can pay immediately"...you assumed that.Oh, BTW, click here:

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42195

If he was only "looking to purchase", what's he doing OFFERING Mach1Rufus $18,000 for his car.

And then, the same day, he's offering this guy $18k:

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42957,

but won't be ready to buy for a "few months"?? Yeah, this guy is a player! Can't believe I didn't do my homework, and actually got sucked in.

biscuitmansmach
12-23-2005, 08:27 PM
:bs: i was interested in buying it until he started all this bull

biscuitmansmach
12-23-2005, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE]actually its not an offer it is to see if the guy is even interested in selling for that low and who said i was going to purchase in "a few months"? I will be looking to purchase by the end of january at the most.

biscuitmansmach
12-23-2005, 08:40 PM
next few months meaning december or january not may when you will probably sell yours

biscuitmansmach
12-23-2005, 08:47 PM
anyways ill start a new thread for ya substanger

xoilmech
12-24-2005, 12:55 PM
Hey, Biscuit Man,
I've got the Mach you want right here in La.! 2003 Black on Black, and only 18K miles!! Also have Bullit gas cap and Aluminum billet knobs, trim etc. in interior. Engine/5sp. tranny/tires/wheels all stock. Looking for $20K. Just drive down I-49 for a look see. This will make your Christmas!

substanger
12-25-2005, 10:35 AM
Hey, Biscuit Man,
I've got the Mach you want right here in La.! 2003 Black on Black, and only 18K miles!! Also have Bullit gas cap and Aluminum billet knobs, trim etc. in interior. Engine/5sp. tranny/tires/wheels all stock. Looking for $20K. Just drive down I-49 for a look see. This will make your Christmas! Good luck, and Merry Christmas!

substanger
12-28-2005, 09:54 PM
:bs: i was interested in buying it until he started all this bullYea, right. That's why you're you're NOT answering anyones ad. Goof!

03whitemach
12-28-2005, 10:02 PM
See my recent post about the two in Florida. The one for $10k is too good to be true, probably a typo.

karen
02-03-2006, 02:18 PM
Hey fella's and ladies I'm new to the site and I'm lookin to purchase me a mach 1. I would prefer a 5 speed and the DSG, but i'm open to look at any cars up for sale for around 18,000. thanks, Biscuit

I have a 2004 Mach 1, competition orange, upgrade interior package, 5 speed, never driven, 7 kilometers

Also, 2003 Mach 1, white, automatic transmission, 50 kilometers.

Interested?

Karen

IMachU
02-03-2006, 03:56 PM
I have a 2004 Mach 1, competition orange, upgrade interior package, 5 speed, never driven, 7 kilometers

Also, 2003 Mach 1, white, automatic transmission, 50 kilometers.

Interested?

Karen
If you want to sell them, try posting your own thread for greater visibility. You'll get more inquiries that way. And welcome to the site!

04azuremach
02-03-2006, 04:04 PM
If I get my car back and it dyno's under 350 RWHP, you can HAVE it :23:

Linumup
02-03-2006, 04:15 PM
Im looking for a POS Mach 1 title and body/frame and im going to post every thread until i find it . Thats what this website is about . Helping other Mach 1 owners to fulfil there dreams and wishes . Hey 04Azure ill take yours if your offering and ill let you drive mine 1 time in trade ! LOL

Aequitas4None
02-03-2006, 05:33 PM
wow...i really dont want to see this forum become some highschooler bitching forum. there are a lot of great people in here and ive learned a ton about all types of mustangs. good luck with the car sales. i hope i get one myself soon.