PDA

View Full Version : Niece is Riding to the Prom in Class

Mikestang
05-07-2003, 10:32 AM
My neice is having her senior prom this weekend in New Hampshire, She just called me to ask if I could let my parents who are driving up this weekend could take the Mach 1 and let her use it to go to the prom.

<she just wants to make an entrance>

At first I laughed pretty good but she was serious about this. So what the heck ill drive up myself. They are only going to drive the car like 20 min to the mount washington hotel from her house.

Nikki's boyfreind and herself are both A students and the car will not leave my sight.

I plan on keeping this car for many many years why not share with my famly fond memories it will bring.

One thing bothers me she is 18 he is 18 its prom night this kid is getting my mach then the prom .... gona be the luckiest night of his life......

CANXLR8
05-07-2003, 10:48 PM
Sweet! I can't talk my brother into driving my Mach to Ohio at the end of the month. The husband and I are flying because of his leg and the length of the drive (we WERE going to drive) and I really want to show it off to my cousin (also a mustang freak) - oh well. I guess he will have to come to FL and visit us if he wants to see it IRL vs the photos that he's getting right now!

My brother has never had a "fast" vehicle. Right now he's got 2 trucks. An 87 Jeep Comanche 4x4 and a early 90s chevy S-10. I think he's a little scared of the Mach LOL

enforcerfour
05-07-2003, 10:49 PM
The Mustang makes a sweet ride to the prom. Thats what I took last weekend to my prom!!

gomachin
05-11-2003, 02:55 PM
That is so sweet of you to let them take the Mach. You're absolutely right, it is to be enjoyed by you and your family. how unselfish of you. :THUMBSUP:

Mikestang
05-12-2003, 08:26 AM
Well I am back It was definalty an occation that she needed a car like the mach 1

this was a high school prom i seen a few bmw's even the lil miata like vert, a couple porsche boxster's.

The best part was when they pulled up to the valet parking I told them to give her a little rev and the crowed went nutz....

They parked it right ont he lawn up front of the mt washington hotel

after I went to A local restaraunt and several ppl asked about the mach 1 like i said no one knew what it was. most thought it was a custom job. But every one knew there was "something " about it that set it aside from the rest..

Vegas_Machs Son
05-13-2003, 01:54 PM
My dad was nice enough to let me take the Mach 1 and pick up my date. Couldnt get it to go to prom. But just driving it for the short while was worth it :D