PDA

View Full Version : Survey- Supercharger or Turbo

Okla.Mach1 03
10-30-2005, 02:55 PM
Just wondering what everyone thought would be better. I am looking in to both, and who would be the BEST shop for the install in the OKC area.
Thanks Michael

soonerkid
10-30-2005, 08:35 PM
twin turbo, and the guy in pryor, i dont know the name, but he was featured in mm&ff. If you wont go twin, then i would go supercharger. we need to hang out or something and cruise in edmond sometime.

o4yellomach
10-30-2005, 09:24 PM
Turbo all the way. Pro turbo kits make a nice single turbo kit. And I would do the Install myself.

Okla.Mach1 03
10-30-2005, 09:35 PM
Soonerkid, if you have any way of finding out what shop in Pryor,that would be great. I will go on MM/FF web site and search. I will try to pm you some time and get together.
04yellomach I wish I could do the work myself, just don't know enough about it. Getting the car tuned just right. Did you do all the work to yours? Where did you have it fined tuned?
I am looking at putting on headers also.
Thanks

o4yellomach
10-30-2005, 11:13 PM
Yes i did all the work myself with the help of my brother. I had the car tuned at Alternative Motorsports in OKC. The headers were the hardest thing i did to my car but you just have to take your time and have alot of patience. I dont think a turbo would be hard to do just would take alot of time. And for tuning a turbo kit i would Check out some of the tuners in the Dallas area.

OKMach1
10-31-2005, 01:02 AM
The place in Pryor is Induction Concepts. I personally went the Procharger D-1SC route as I was more comfortable with a centrifugal than with turbos--a matter of personal preference. I had my install done at Injected Racing in Springfield, Missouri and will be having the car tuned at HPP Racing in Lewisville, Texas on November 7 after my latest round of modifications.

Kevin

Okla.Mach1 03
10-31-2005, 06:18 PM
Kevin, thanks for the info.

mstangfrk95gts
11-03-2005, 12:13 AM
single turbo