PDA

View Full Version : FS: 03 DSG Mach1, 5-spd, Albuquerque, NM

Ricksterman
09-19-2005, 08:35 PM
Before I try to sell locally or Ebay etc., I thought I would give the enthousiasts a change. Due to priorities (fiscal and temporal) I am selling the Mach, just have too many other things goin gon but there are several ways I can do it.

Currently it has about 28,000 miles on it, I bought the car with 16,000 13 months ago and it has been a daily driver since then. I changed the oil to 0W-20 Mobil 1 and changed the oil religiously every 3000 miles. I changed the fuel filter last weekend. Never been to the track, never dumped the clutch, never gone above redline (Redline set at 6900), never seen above 105 mph, and it just passed emissions. As an engineer the tinkering/modding appealed to me far more than cancelled insurance, a totalled car, or towing it back from the track....

It has a few flaws: a small crack/chip in the windshield (bottom center), a couple of small scratches on the passenger door by the handle, and a couple of scratches on the passenger side bumper (had these when I bought the car a year ago), and one of the Magnaflow exhaust tips is slightly bent (stupid low curb). And it just passed emissions.

1) I can sell it as is with: NGK TR55 plugs, Diablo Predator/custom tune, PHP intake spacer, Ported lower intake (orange crush port job, then tig welded), Steeda underdrive pulleys, SLP catted X-pipe, Magnaflow Catback, K&N FIPK w/ MAF (no idling or stalling issues), 160F Thermostat, waterwetter, 17X10.5, 17X9 Grey Bullit wheels with Sumitomo tires (25% thread left). It will come with all original parts including the catback (although that was cut at the axle), and of course the stock rims and tires with about 50% thread left. Right now it dyno's at 305/315 at the rear wheels and if you wanted to take out the MAF screen and tinker with it probably some more HP in there somewhere.

2) Or I can sell it with a stock 2003 Cobra IRS suspension and the stock IRS exhaust but still including all other parts mentioned above (except the bullit rims/tires). I have the option of trading my solid axle with a Cobra. (this may cost me, but if it makes the car more appealing to someone, hey no problem).

3) Or finally I can take everything off (except exhaust) and sell it essentially stock, or with any combinations of parts you want, just let me know.

Some of you know me, I've posted quite a bit on dynotuning and modding, anyway make me an offer on any option, the car is currently not being driven so nothing will change and I don't have to decide on anything for a while, but I would want it sold before Winter (need the garage space where it currently resides).

If there is a serious interest from anyone please respond or message me, I can provide receipts, and of course plenty of pics, but I would like to know the interest level. I have no problem answering questions. Thanks!