PDA

View Full Version : Tvr 08-26-05

5OhNA4.6
08-23-2005, 03:30 AM
If all goes to plan, I will be there shortly after 6.

10mmPhil
08-24-2005, 03:00 PM
I can't make it this fri. at TVR......Tulsa 9/23 still looks good.

Mister L
08-24-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm in Tampa till tomorrow night. Maybe I can get a kitchen pass for Friday...........provided it isn't raining. I'm sure you'll smoke me with those good tires but I have a new clutch so I might need to try it out. I'll see whats going on when I get home.

DavidMach03
08-25-2005, 11:00 PM
Hey I am new to the OK area, but might stop by tomorrow night and see what its all about.

5OhNA4.6
08-26-2005, 07:30 AM
I will be there shortly after gates open. John Johnson aka Mstangfreak95, will be riding down with me. I havent had any luck talking him into racing either of his ponies. My neighbor who has a modded 2000 GT says he's going to try and make it down. I doubt he will though. (he's afraid of the Mach) Jennifer gets out of class at OU around 5pm, so she is going to be down there as well, just in case any wives or other GF's wanted to be kept company. Hopefully the extensive camera tutorial I give her will yield better videos than the last time.

I am supposed to be at work by 10pm, but I have a few hours of comp time I can take, so I think I will just see how many runs I get in before I decide when to leave. Cya there.

-Kyle

DavidMach03
08-27-2005, 01:12 AM
The night went pretty well I thought. It was good to meet you guys too, its always good to meet other mach'ers out there. Despite the bad air and hot night, I was able to pull off a 13.9. We should do it again sometime :yeh:

Does anyone know what the altitude is at that track?

5OhNA4.6
08-27-2005, 06:16 AM
It was good to meet you David. Hopefully here in the future we can get you an your roomate together with the rest of the crew. Sorry I didn't hang around long enough to say adios. If I had been making any sort of progress on the track, I may have stayed a bit longer.

Marty, the Burple Beast was the topic of discussion on my way to drop Jennifer off. Sorry to say that she is not a fan, but having seen it in person...I think it looks F'n great! The pictures just don't do it justice.

In any event, I glad y'all showed up and I look forward to the next one.

-Kyle

Mister L
08-27-2005, 08:15 AM
Good to meet ya' David and likewise sorry I didn't get to say goodbye. I know I said "one more run' but I ended up making another since that "last one" had me squirming all over the track. Track elevation is around 1100 feet and it was friggin' hot and I'm sure there are much better tracks. My best run was my last one at 13.2/108.

I'm getting used to the stripes............it takes time! I had fun guys, see you again soon.