PDA

View Full Version : For the right price

FranktheTank
08-09-2005, 08:30 PM
I've been think lately about the situation I've been in and the thought of selling my car has came up..I love this car...I've done so much and it pains me to event think about selling it. But I could really use the money and have also thought of building a nice notch with a stroker with my dad.. So here it goes.. I have a 2004 DSG Mach. I live in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area. And now for the mods..If any questions come up I'd be willing to answer them with no problems and IF any serious buyers would be interested we could meet to show and drive..
3.73 gears, Steeda Upper and Lower control arms, full front suspension: AJE K-member and A-arms with QA1 coilover kit and springs with QA1 10 way adjustable struts, AJE caster camber plates, KOOKS long tube headers, MAC x-pipe and 4 in tipes, K&N aircharger, Steeda underdrive pullies, Steeda short shifter, I thinks thats it. I also have a spare set of wheels 17x9, never used yet, with M/T 275 drags mounted. With everything I've done to it I'd be willing to negotiate, but an looking to get around $26K. I know theres still so much people would like to know, but like I said if you are interested or know anyone who might be feel free to ask quesitons. You can get me directly at ixrogxi@aol.com. Thanks