Mikestang
09-17-2002, 10:40 AM
Has any one in NY got a vin?

WarpdSpazm
09-17-2002, 10:41 AM
Staten Island here... got mine yesterday, the date on the paper said 9/13

POLSMACH03
09-17-2002, 10:45 AM
Perhaps this week. I know the Boston zone wasn't included in last week's bunch but will be this week. I think the same is true for the Memphis zone based on another post I saw and perhaps NY is this week as well.

I'm supposed to get my VIN Thursday from this weeks lot the first for Boston area.

Mikestang
09-17-2002, 10:46 AM
when did you order my order was 6/17 and I have not herd anything.

WarpdSpazm
09-17-2002, 11:04 AM
see signature for order info

mustangchick
09-17-2002, 03:21 PM
I live in Upstate NY, haven't gotten a VIN yet, but i ordered a little later than you guys. Just waiting now...
:SMASH:

Mikestang
09-17-2002, 03:42 PM
what dealership did you order from? I went to jack byrne. originally I went to lathem ford and they said they could not order the car they were not a svt dealer........ Looks like they screwed the pooch on that one. They would have sold a car that day.:HALLOW: :HALLOW:

mustangchick
09-18-2002, 10:04 AM
I'm from Rochester, went straight to the local SVT dealer. I was under the impression they were the only dealer that could order it for me. Even they hardly knew a thing about the Mach1, we had to tell them about when we could order, order codes, etc. Everything's been going ok so far, I don't have any worries that they're going to screw me over, yet. We'll see.
I called him friday to see if I have a VIN yet, he said he'd check but I haven't gotten a call back yet. They're quicker at answering my questions when I physically go to the dealership and stand around until they get me the info I want. It seems like they think that just cause I'm a girl, i'm not as serious about my car. Little do they know, I'm going as nuts as all you guys are!! :??:
Just hoping I get my car early enough so I can drive it before I have to put it away for the six months of winter we get around here.

03mach1
09-18-2002, 03:12 PM
Nothing in Western NY (Olean), I haven't recieved one yet, Ordered 5/21...Hopefully soon! :)

My dealer told me, Orders/Vin's are submitted on Wed. Nights.
So you should check on Thurs or Fridays!