PDA

View Full Version : Want To Buy Mach

NickDobby
07-13-2005, 02:10 PM
first off my name is nick, and i've been a member of this forum for a little over a year and i love it. For little over a year i've been wanting to buy a mach using these forums as a motivator for keeping my patience until i could afford one. Well now the time has come. :yes: I'm looking for an 03/04 mach, 5 sp, any color but yellow or white. IUP isn't necessary. I live in louisville ky and am willing to travel some, but no cross country trips. I have a loan in my hand for 18k. Now i understand that is lower than most peoples asking price, so i have no intentions of lowballing and i apologize if i come across that way. But that is the best i can do right now. So if anyone is willing to talk PM me and hopefully we can help each other out.
nick
p.s. pics are important to me, so feel free to send. my e-mail is NickDobby@hotmail.com

FrankVA
07-13-2005, 11:49 PM
Nick, go to ebay. I haven't seen one go over $17,500 there in a long time. Now, I'm not sure if the owners are selling the cars or not, but those are the high bids.
Good luck
P.S. Another 3K and you can buy mine. I'll meet you in Bristol at the Mach meet with it.

Blk2k4Mach
07-14-2005, 04:07 PM
I have a 2004 black Mach 1 with low miles that i might be interested in selling Make me an offer.

mcintire
07-25-2005, 10:02 PM
I am in Southern California and I am helping my friend sell his 2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1. It has less than 20K miles, the engine is still clean, and the interior is in excellent condition. He is selling it for $20K, but he may be willing to negotiate. His number is 1-760-799-3687, ask for Brandon.