PDA

View Full Version : Bellevue, WA ROUND UP 2003

Black42R
03-30-2003, 05:03 AM
The time has come again for all you hardcore Mustang enthusiasts for the GRAND DADDY of shows. Mustangs Northwest has again announced the summertime constitutional. Its a 4-day event which includes track runs usually at SIR, the legendary Pony Trails, MCA judged and Peoples choice awards. This event is a must see!! Mustang flock to the area in droves to bring a usual attendance of 1300 Mustangs from 1964 1/2 - 2003. Doesn't matter if its a project car or a concours restoration they have a class for all.

The ride 'n drive track portion of the weekend takes place on Thurs July 17. Pony Trails is on Friday July 18 (route to be determined). MCA judged show takes place on Sat July 19th, and the peoples choice on Sunday the 20th.

More info will be posted as it becomes available.

Black42R
04-26-2003, 02:44 AM
i guess no one was interested.... :??:

Bart
04-26-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Black42R

We plan on being there!:)

David Schwarz
04-26-2003, 09:58 PM
I grew up in Bellevue, and usually make a trip back home about once a year. The end of July is my favorite time to visit Washington, so I may just have to make the trip up. The only complicating factor is an air show (small) up at Orcas Island that I wanted to attend this year. I'll have to find out when it is, and then decide which of my hobbies will be the grand wiener.

Now I have to decide if I want to turn this into a road trip with the Mach 1. I certainly enjoy driving it, but the Pacific Northwest is a long ways away.

BTW Black42R, we should have a SD Mach I get together. I know there are a few of us around now, even though Fred's Zinc Yellow is the only one I've seen. If your interested, PM me and let's work something out.

BTW2 - I missed this thread originally, I only saw it because it popped up on the new messages list. I'll have to visit the other topics more frequently.

03SHKR
05-01-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Black42R

Not interested??? I'm planning on being there. And I'm sure other club members will be there. My only problem is how to get 3 cars there with 2 drivers...

I may have to ask the club for volunteer's. How that for bravery :eek:?

socalmach1
05-01-2003, 12:26 PM
Hi Tim:D

04Retro
05-01-2003, 03:44 PM
Great show--if you get the chance--GO...well worth the drive from California to attend--me, nope, not this year....my local club moved its show date around and we ended up with the 19th of July so I gotta stay...gotta support the local group at times and as I'm the main one who made the big stink about moving the date in the first place I kinda gotta stay and go....

03SHKR
07-25-2003, 01:38 AM
The folks from Mustangs NW (the Seattle, WA area) put on one hell of a show. It's a 4 day show starting with a Ride-N-Drive at Pacific Raceways. Friday is the infamous Pony Trail. I heard they had 428 cars this year (a new record that will be hard to beat). Saturday is the Judged show and I believe they judged 86 cars his year. And Sunday is the people's choice show. A little after 12:00 noon, I heard they had over 1100 cars. So, I'm sure they exceeded 1200 cars for the day (maybe even 1400+). Excellent Show. Great job guys.
:THUMBSUP: :THUMBSUP: :THUMBSUP: :THUMBSUP:

Our club (Mustang Wranglers of Oregon) had over 20 cars there. Several of them were at the track on Thursday and on the Pony Trail on Friday. Saturday was the judged show. Our club received 7 awards. Sunday was the People's Choice show. Our club received 8 more awards (a total of 15 awards).

The best part was the magazine photo shoots. 9 club cars were selected for photo shoots, including my 2 fastbacks. They will probably be in "Mustang and Fords" sometime in the future. Jeff Ford (truly a great guy) took the pictures himself. I posted some of my pics in the photo gallery.

http://www.mach1registry.org/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=9021&ppuser=61

This was a very exciting experience for me. It's been a few days, and I'm still energized.
:HOPPY: