machfelon
06-27-2005, 12:27 PM
http://www.filecabi.net/v.php?file=MichaelCrook.wmv

Funny! That guy is a fool!

:yeh:

IMachU
06-27-2005, 01:26 PM
NICE!

And a heart-felt THANK YOU to all of our current and past serving military troops....as it was said many times, we would not have this great nation without you!! THANK YOU!!

badjoey
06-27-2005, 01:41 PM
NICE!

And a heart-felt THANK YOU to all of our current and past serving military troops....as it was said many times, we would not have this great nation without you!! THANK YOU!!

ditto :yes: :yes:

JJPMach1
06-27-2005, 02:08 PM
What's up with his face? Are his eyes crooked?

What an idiot

Blackpony04
06-27-2005, 02:12 PM
What a tool! :headbang: :concerned :loser: :SMASH:

azureT03
06-27-2005, 03:01 PM
What a fuc*ing idiot. The world is scared with people like him. I am so proud of all of our troops around the world. If guys see this you are doing a fantastic job; keep it up and good things will be coming to you soon.

2003 Red Mach1
06-27-2005, 03:10 PM
one word ... "idiot". hes blaming the troops for policies created by gov't ... when the troops are just doing what there told and trying to help out and make things better for everyone ...including morons like that. Im going in a half hour to pick up 2 of my friends from Newark airport who are home for 15 days from Iraq ... God bless em! :smokin:
and P.S. yes its gonna be a sloppy drunk night lol

medicmatt
06-27-2005, 03:11 PM
I think his 15 minutes is up. It's time for the leech to go away.

GOTdaBLUE1
06-27-2005, 03:19 PM
Obviously, not a candidate for our armed services. Nonetheless, should he have a change of heart, he should begin with the Boy Scouts. That boy was not prepared. :SMASH:

nickster
06-27-2005, 03:22 PM
he should be drafted and sent on a self tour so he won,t hurt anybody :23: :23:

BlackMach
06-27-2005, 05:02 PM
This guy definately isn't playing with a full deck, talk about biting the hand that feeds...

Did anyone notice that it was the Conservative reporter who voiced all the insults towards this tool, and it was the Liberal reporter who offerered most of the intelligent questions, without even once insulting him?

I blame Fox News for giving this dumb-*** 6 minutes worth of fame.

:rolleyes:

IMachU
06-27-2005, 05:07 PM
This guy definately isn't playing with a full deck, talk about biting the hand that feeds...

Did anyone notice that it was the Conservative reporter who voiced all the insults towards this tool, and it was the Liberal reporter who offerered most of the intelligent questions, without even once insulting him?

Again, because of statements like this, a good thread has to be closed.

BlackMach
06-27-2005, 05:13 PM
Again, because of statements like this, a good thread has to be closed.

Closed for what, stating a fact? Anyone who watched the video could clearly see this, plain & simple.

:notsure:

bris09
06-27-2005, 05:20 PM

Agreed. Why even give this moron the time of day. He has his right to free speech and he used it. Now move on to more news worthy stories. If you don't put idiots like this in the spotlight they go away. Stooping to his level to insult and argue with him proves nothing. Ignoring him is the best way to shut him up. He's just a j**k a** and that's all there is to it.

agentorange
06-27-2005, 06:19 PM
He's pissed that he didn't get a college loan or something and those of us in the military get free education. What he doesn't realize at what cost that free educaction is. Lace up your boots, pick-up a weapon, or get out of my way.

Vic229
06-27-2005, 07:02 PM
Perfect person to go out and find land mines, if he gets blown up no big loss.

birdman941
06-27-2005, 07:04 PM
Hannity called a spade a spade.
I'll bet he has a Mach 1.
If not, he should get one !!!

beerformeplz
06-27-2005, 07:12 PM
He's pissed that he didn't get a college loan or something and those of us in the military get free education. What he doesn't realize at what cost that free educaction is. Lace up your boots, pick-up a weapon, or get out of my way.
Look at the guy.He was probably picked on all the way through school and got turned down when he applied to the military.
I belive there has already been a post on this idiot before on here.

BLK03-MACH1
06-27-2005, 08:45 PM
That Michael Cook is a f*&king idiot

Phil
06-27-2005, 10:50 PM
Nothing a bullet can't dispose of!!!! Freakin retard to be making statements like that about our troops on a website.. And then have the nerve to go on TV to try and try to explain why he feels like that! Probably had something to do with Sept. 11th

GaPonyFarm
06-28-2005, 12:41 AM
I must have stepped into a parallel universe. I never thought I could or would agree with a single word uttered by Hannity, but in this... he and I are brothers. This proves that absolutely anything is possible! :)

Now excuse me while I go puke... and maybe find this clowns home address to post in Stars & Stripes...

Sym
06-28-2005, 01:05 AM
That was great, Sean Hannity is such an amazing person, I love the way he handles guys like this. Also impressed with Alan Combes, I think this was the 1st time ive ever heard ANYTHING intelligent that actually makes sense out of that moron, usually he is nothing but a braindead talking head full of liberal bias and hatred. It would have been nice if he was a little harder on this tool, but I still think his opinion is dead on on this one, love the way Hannity really made him look stupid though!

MvCrash
06-28-2005, 08:58 AM
Send a copy to some Special Forces guys.

grey03mach1
06-28-2005, 11:20 AM
He reminds me of Balki from that show Perfect Strangers. What a tool!! For the record I didn't like Balki either.

lrh442
06-28-2005, 01:11 PM
There's something wrong with that guy. And I don't say that in a casual or figurative way. He is truly mentally unbalanced, and shame on Fox for giving him a platform to speak. Since when is it good journalism to give air time to the lunatic fringe? I feel more pity for that twisted kid than anger.

Babbat
06-28-2005, 02:13 PM
I cringed and had to stop watching halfway thru. That guy is just a goddamned tool. It's sad to see what ignorance can create.

cmb570
06-28-2005, 09:43 PM
What a freakin IDIOT....!!!!

God bless our troops...!

Mikestang
06-28-2005, 10:12 PM
I say we should donate some money to send him to any other country