PDA

View Full Version : FS - '03 DSG 5-spd in Northern VA - 9600mi

frey91
06-24-2005, 12:34 PM
2003 Dark Shadow Grey Mach 1 5-speed in Northern Virginia. 9,600 miles, original owners, garaged and never driven in winter or rain. Absolutely spotless with no dings or imperfections, and no mods of any kind. Hate to admit this, but it's never been driven over 75 mph lol. As much as we love this car, we're moving to a much more rural area, and it just doesn't make sense to keep it right now. Might put it in the Washington Post this weekend, but we'd much rather find someone that's really into Machs. We'd like to get $19,500 for it. Please let us know if you're interested - thanks!

MachPny
06-24-2005, 01:41 PM
2003 Dark Shadow Grey Mach 1 5-speed in Northern Virginia. 9,600 miles, original owners, garaged and never driven in winter or rain. Absolutely spotless with no dings or imperfections, and no mods of any kind. Hate to admit this, but it's never been driven over 75 mph lol. As much as we love this car, we're moving to a much more rural area, and it just doesn't make sense to keep it right now. Might put it in the Washington Post this weekend, but we'd much rather find someone that's really into Machs. We'd like to get $19,500 for it. Please let us know if you're interested - thanks!

Where in NoVA are you located? I may have some a person or who may be interested. I live in Manassas.

On a side note, I assume the traffic is getting to you here huh? Things have definitely changed here. I can understand moving out of the area.

nitemare_mach
06-24-2005, 03:43 PM
i might be interested in it. i just wrecked my 04 and really want to replace it with the same thing i'll pm u my number i should know by tuesday at te lastest if they are going to total mine

SHAKEN 661
06-25-2005, 09:55 PM
what a steal...if only it were January...I'd finally be able to get a Mach. :cool:

frey91
06-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Thank you for all the inquiries about our Mach. Since a lot of people have asked for pictures, I put a few up on the web:

http://photos.yahoo.com/jeffnjen91

Thanks again!

SilverStang23
06-29-2005, 09:51 PM
Where abouts in VA are you located?

-Ryan

Nukn Futz
06-30-2005, 03:31 PM
Very interested in the Mach .... Please E-mail me ... PM sent also :yeh:

frey91
06-30-2005, 09:28 PM
Thanks again for all the interest in our Mach. To answer a few questions:

- We're located In Stafford, VA about 40 miles south of DC right off of I-95

- 03 DSG Mach has interior upgrade package and 6-disk in-dash CD player.

- Have only used Mobile1, and has had absolutely no mechanical problems or accidents of any kind.

- Like new inside and out - still has the new car smell :LAUGH:

Nukn Futz
07-06-2005, 10:19 AM
Thanks To Jeff for working w/ me to get the car ... all your help was greatly appreciated. :yeh: :worship:
I love the car .. it was a long ride back home but it was more then worth it

Thanks again,
Shawn :cool:

frey91
07-06-2005, 09:20 PM
You're welcome - very glad to see our Mach go to a good home :yeh: Also glad to hear you and the Mach made it home safe & sound. Thank you for making the trip down. Enjoy the car!

Jeff

Thanks To Jeff for working w/ me to get the car ... all your help was greatly appreciated. :yeh: :worship:
I love the car .. it was a long ride back home but it was more then worth it

Thanks again,
Shawn :cool: