PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Mach 1 For Sale!!!!!!!

SUPERMACH77
06-15-2005, 03:38 PM
:borg: I will tell you my MACH is a killer I have put custom rims and exhaust on her and she sounds better than any COBRA ever could and she is SUPER FAST. If you are interested email me at
ryan_bowland2377@yahoo.com or call me at 619-850-4991. (Cell)
I will send pics on request. I live in San Diego California. I dont want to but I have to sell new born on the way..... :)
My MACH1 is Oxferd White, Does not have the black stripe on the hood.
it has MAGNLAFLOW Performance Exhaust (glass packs). Fully loaded power everything, 5 speed. She has about 34,950 actual miles 3/4 of those miles are city and the rest are road trips. I have raced it in San Diego at the Chargers Statium in the 1/8 of a mile. The Best that I have done is 8.9 at 85 mph. That is with Stock rear end gears, and due to the bad track I have a hard time getting tracktion but with slicks and some gears it should run about 8.2-8.5 in the 1/8.
I will be going there again on the 24th, if any one is interested. It also has new breaks and Fuzion Z rated tires. The Engine oil is changed every 3,000 miles with Synthitic Mobil one oil only. The Transmision and Rear end have also been serviced along with the fuel system service which helps with the gas Miles per gallion. I just came back from a road trip from Nebraska and I was averaging about 90 mph and I was getting 230 mpg at 1/2 a tank.
NO KIDDING......She runs like a Champ You will have to see for your self.
Right now I live if Chula Vista CA
I am needing some one to etiher take over payments or asking $25,000

V/r SUPPERMACH77 :horse: :borg:

IMachU
06-15-2005, 04:48 PM
Ryan....

It would help if you put the color, miles, any mods (brand name of mfg) in the text of your message. Also state if you have raced the car any. Lots of folks here do race, some more than others.

MoKal
06-15-2005, 05:42 PM
Ryan....

It would help if you put the color, miles, any mods (brand name of mfg) in the text of your message. Also state if you have raced the car any. Lots of folks here do race, some more than others.

You also need to specify auto or 5speed and where the car is located.

badjoey
06-15-2005, 06:05 PM
not to butt in--- but it says it's been raced and it's in san diego,ca and it's a 5 speed

substanger
06-15-2005, 06:19 PM
......fuel system service which helps with the gas Miles per gallion. I just came back from a road trip from Nebraska and I was averaging about 90 mph and I was getting 230 mpg at 1/2 a tank.
NO KIDDINGHow much are you asking? A price would be nice.

Oh, BTW. You're saying that at 90 mph, you're getting 460 miles out of a tank of gas?? Gotta raise the old :bs: flag on that one!

madmaverick
06-15-2005, 08:28 PM
Oh, BTW. You're saying that at 90 mph, you're getting 460 miles out of a tank of gas?? Gotta raise the old :bs: flag on that one!

:agree: I agree, but I have noticed that like a lot of cars out there on the road, the first half of the needle and the second half are almost never equal with the first half always showing better mileage. That said, his gauge must be way off because that would work out to better than 30mpg!!!!! I got 26.5mpg on my trip from NY to Florida (975 miles straight through) doing about 80mph which is quite respectable.

SUPERMACH77
06-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Hey substanger I said at a 1/2 a tank I was getting 230 mpg at 90 mph not a whole tank. I can go 300 miles on a tank not 460 come one now.