PDA

View Full Version : Stingers goin' in Today

03SHKR
05-11-2005, 05:18 PM
I have the Borla Stinger Cat Back getting installed today. I'm sticking with the factory H pipe (for now).

I hope to pick up the car tonight or tomorrow. Can't wait... Can't wait... Can't wait... :HOPPY:

playtime_04
05-11-2005, 07:34 PM
Why didnt you do it yourself? at least you know when its done =/

Jlang
05-11-2005, 09:19 PM
:agree:

Easy install...

Mach_One_Speed
05-12-2005, 12:14 AM
lol Ya seriosly, they r gunna rape you for "labor time"

03SHKR
05-12-2005, 03:31 PM
3 things.

First, I want it welded (just a preference). I can't weld.
Second, there was other work being done to the car. So, it was in the shop anyway.....
Last, nobody was raped.... It pays to know people..... Labor is/was not an issue for me.....

If that isn't good enough, then try one of these....

Thanks for the concern. But, it's my money and I can spend however I like....
Or, you folks missed the point. It doesn't matter who is doing the work. Just that the Stingers were getting installed.....
Or, I don't have jackstands and/or the right tools......
Or, I live in Oregon. It's raining and I don't want to lay in the cold water for an hour, or more....
Or, I work so I don't have the time to do the install, right now....
Or, I make a couple mil a year. So, my time is worth more at work than it is under the car....

Take your pick, or make up some another one...... :MADNOEL:

BTW, the car sounds great....

XMACHX1
05-12-2005, 03:38 PM
I got mine installed for $40 and I got to watch/help. Can't beat that.

Jlang
05-12-2005, 04:13 PM
3 things.

Second, there was other work being done to the car. So, it was in the shop anyway.....
Last, nobody was raped.... It pays to know people..... Labor is/was not an issue for me.....

Or, you folks missed the point. It doesn't matter who is doing the work. Just that the Stingers were getting installed.....
Or, I live in Oregon. It's raining and I don't want to lay in the cold water for an hour, or more....
Or, I make a couple mil a year. So, my time is worth more at work than it is under the car....

Easy Killer, just trying to look after a fellow mach owner. BTW, can I have a job?

machwon320
05-12-2005, 04:19 PM
they will sound bad ***!

SHKR281
05-12-2005, 04:31 PM
I bet they do! Borla = :yes:

03SHKR
05-12-2005, 06:40 PM
I got mine installed for $40 and I got to watch/help. Can't beat that.
Cool. Like I said, it pays to know poeple....

Easy Killer, just trying to look after a fellow mach owner. BTW, can I have a job?
:23: I can appreciate that. :23: A job? Maybe I can fix you up. I'll give my buddy Donald a call. I'll see if can get you a spot on next season's Apprentice... http://forums.stangnet.com/images/smilies/rollinglaugh.gifhttp://forums.stangnet.com/images/smilies/rollinglaugh.gifhttp://forums.stangnet.com/images/smilies/rollinglaugh.gif

TheWaterSkier
05-13-2005, 02:56 PM
3 things.

Welded?!? What are they welding, the Borla's are slip fit with band clamps, why would you want to weld something that a) has a perfectly good system of connection and b) Is stainless steel. Welding stainless will only reduce its longevity (you'll probably only get 900,000 miles instead of the guaranteed 1,000,000 miles)....