PDA

View Full Version : First 1000 miles today

Mikestang
03-09-2003, 12:42 PM
Took allmost 3 months to do it but today I turned 1000 miles

when I got my 2000 GT I did that in 3 days!

David Schwarz
03-09-2003, 03:00 PM
I just turned over 1000 as well - it took me 3 weeks. The beast is still running great, with the creaking noise being the only issue right now. This was supposed to get looked at yesterday, but when I got to the dealer, the service department informed me that that kind of work is only done on weekdays. Of course I wasn't told this when I described the problem over the phone and they asked me to bring it in on Saturday. Dealers...:SMASH:

badjoey
03-09-2003, 05:59 PM
i had mine out in the sun for a little while yesterday and i believe that i have almost hi the 50,that's right-fifty,mile plateau.

still too much salt and sand laying around
but man is the car fun!!!!

and everyone that sees it at a stop sign or red light feels the need to impress me with how short of a distance they can squeal their tires--even had a ford f-150 try to be fast in the mach1's presence:D

MachMonster
03-10-2003, 11:28 AM
I know what you mean. I had mine out yesterday for a little Sunday cruzin and I am siting at the first postion at a stop light when this huge Dodge Ram P/U with the hemi version pulls up next to me. The light changes and he floors it. My first reaction was to go get him and then I said "Nah". He's just been watching too many Dodge commercials.
Trying to keep the racing at the track and my license in my wallet. Man its hard!!!!

mustang-susi
03-10-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by MachMonster
Trying to keep the racing at the track and my license in my wallet. Man its hard!!!! [/B] MachMonster--know exactly what you mean...of course being a 1/4 mile drag racer, I feel the urge to beat 'em off the line at ANY stoplight, and in whatever I'm driving!! (Gotta keep practicing on those low reaction times!)

moodym
03-10-2003, 02:38 PM
I have had my Mach for exactly 30 days today and only have 619 miles on it. 300 miles went on just this past weekend. I don't drive it to work and rain has been killing my weekends. I figure I can't play in the rain, so I drive my 96 Ranger on those days.

V/R, moodym

Mikestang
03-10-2003, 04:51 PM
I know what you mean I dont drive mine in the rain myself

badjoey
03-10-2003, 10:45 PM
i could only hope for rain:MADNOEL: