PDA

View Full Version : I Love My Mach 1!

Tomcat427
03-07-2003, 08:32 PM
I want to make sure everybody knows I LOVE MY MACH 1!

Yes, I thought of buying a Cobra more than once but I do not regret buying my Mach 1 at all.

Yes, I have had some problems with my car. I am more than willing to work through the problems. I do not mind trying new parts on my car and posting the info good or bad (In my opinion).

My goal is to spend less money on the Mach 1 and have better than stock Cobra preformance. I did not buy this car to leave it stock or as an investment.

I am by no means an expert on preformance cars. I am learning by trial and error. I will give you my opinion and you can make your own decisions on what you want to do with your car.

Good Luck and God Bless,

Thomas

David Schwarz
03-08-2003, 12:13 AM
Well said Thomas, I'm with you completely. I look forward to driving to work in the morning, and home at night (often going out of my way to get in some extra driving). Yes there are some issues with my car, such as the "creaking" sound. But they're not enough to stop my enjoyement of this car, and everything can be fixed - right. The only thing that would really upset me would be if I couldn't drive my Mach 1 - for any reason.

JEM1-MACH1
03-08-2003, 12:30 AM
I would have to agree!!:THUMBSUP: I was driving around tonight and people kept on honking their horns and giving a thumbs up signal. It does draw attention with all ages.:CHEERS:

Stangfan
03-08-2003, 01:59 PM
I agree....I LOVE MY MACH 1.... :THUMBSUP:

There, I said it again!!!:HOPPY:

Bushido
03-08-2003, 03:40 PM
You know what I love the best????? All the OOhhhhhing and AAAHHHing going on and not to mention the fact that I have the only one in my area..................I know from the forum that there are several in the Houston/Clear Lake area (approximately 50 miles away), but I have yet to run across any...........but of course I'm still looking......:worship: