PDA

View Full Version : Looking Back at The CMC "Gathering of Mustangs"

Torchmach
04-04-2005, 01:13 PM
Thanks to the Mach 1 Owners who came out and supported the Copperstate Mustang Club's "The Gathering Of Mustangs" weekend. I think all of us had a good time, and saw a lot of nice Mustangs (140, our biggest turnout). Brent, congratulations on 1st place in class, you have put a lot into your car, and driving over from San Diego to enter. Congratulations too to Dan Pritchard 2nd in class (Azure Blue04'), and David Carrol 3rd in class(Black 03').We had 7 Mach's entered in class, and one of the Cowboy Entertainers happened to have an 03' DSG, so 8 Cars lined up for photo's is the largest group together in AZ too date that I know of. Looked good having the "Mach 1 Mafia" run together in the Pony Trail too(I think Glen liked the idea of beening the Godfather :hail1: ). Looking forward to having photo's posted from Brent and Rick. Thanks Guys. :THUMBSUP:
Darel

Sodbuster
04-04-2005, 06:39 PM
A big thanks to The Copperstate Mustang Club for a great weekend of Mustang fun.
I went to the Friday night drags and gave Darel a ride down the strip. Also stopped by the Pavillions on Saturday and then ran the Pony Trail on Sunday.
All the Mustang folks were friendly and there were a lot of new and old Mach1's there. We had a blast !
I have another MSN group dedicated to Mach1's ( since the first one got deleted) where you can see the pics I took. I also have a video in the Earnhardt parking lot of Darel's, Jason's and Don's car. E-mail me with your e-mail and I will sent it to you.
While you're at it, feel free to join my Group and post some pics ! :PICS:

Here is the link :http://groups.msn.com/Mach1Mustangs

QTRPONY
04-06-2005, 01:52 AM
I posted a couple of pics. Thanks for setting that back up Tim.

Sodbuster
04-06-2005, 10:33 AM
I posted a couple of pics. Thanks for setting that back up Tim.
No problem Tuck, I dont know what happened to the first Group....I tried to go there one day and it was gone. The moderator is probably a Chevy guy :10:

GO2REDSGIRL
04-06-2005, 11:19 PM
it sounds like you guys had a good time. Unfortunately J and myself could not make it due to job conflict. (sometimes there is a downside to working the graveyard) Great pics guys im glad you all had fun. maybe we will see you at the next event? thanks for posting the photos so I can kinda get a glimpse of what went on last weekend.

Jessica

QTRPONY
04-07-2005, 01:12 AM
Hey Tim, It's still just you and me in th Mach1Mustangs group.
If nobody else joins does that mean I can vote for myself to be VP?

Sodbuster
04-07-2005, 10:40 AM
Hey Tim, It's still just you and me in th Mach1Mustangs group.
If nobody else joins does that mean I can vote for myself to be VP?
Ok by me Tuck, you can be whatever you want.......but I'm already the Assistant Funkies Helper :3:
Maybe I'll start a thread on the REG. and the ORG to promote the group.

GO2REDLINE
04-07-2005, 02:03 PM
I almost quite my freaking job to go to that. I requested those days off and i got shat on. I really wanted to meet you guys and hang out and have a good time, see how fast i could get locked up. Oh well, next time i WILL B THERE, even if i have to search for employement the following day.

J

Torchmach
04-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the links to the photo's and feedback from the Show, I think everybody had a good time. Got the final tally today; We had 7 Mach's and 3 Bullitts entered in our class, overall there were 142 Mustangs entered in the Show, 118 went on the Pony Trail and $650 was raised for the Arizona Chapter of the American Red Cross. Way to go have a good time, and raise money for a good cause. The show was the biggest todate for the Copperstate Mustang Club. We must have had Mustangs spread over a 1 1/2 miles of road on the Pony Trail, people want to do it again!

We will have our Fall Show in Oct, can't tell you much about it yet, but it will be even bigger,will have events spread over a weekend again. There are a few events coming up this Summer, I can invite the Mach 1 people to, will keep everyone posted. :yes:
Darel

admdavs
04-10-2005, 09:59 PM
Hey, CMC is the Chicagoland Mustang Club!!!!!

www.chicagolandmustang.com

ASUMach1
04-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Hey everyone sorry I haven't been here for a few days. The show was great, and it was great seeing everyone out there! Oh and here is my email if someone could send me some pictures Jason.Sieczkowski@asu.edu or bigz2002@yahoo.com

Torchmach
04-11-2005, 12:20 AM
Hey, CMC is the Chicagoland Mustang Club!!!!!

www.chicagolandmustang.com
Admdavs,
How about we meet in Steamboat Springs, Colorado for the big all Ford Show, June 16-19, and Race each other for who owns the rights to CMC?
Keep on Machin'
Darel

Torchmach
04-11-2005, 12:23 AM
Jason,

PM RedMachOne with your E-Mail address, and request copies of his pics, Tim has some from the Pony Trail too.
Darel

admdavs
04-11-2005, 11:06 AM
Admdavs,
How about we meet in Steamboat Springs, Colorado for the big all Ford Show, June 16-19, and Race each other for who owns the rights to CMC?
Keep on Machin'
Darel

Well, I'm stock right now- but if you wanna race our fastest member vs. yours- ours is a 7 second '67 fastback, u????

Torchmach
04-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Well, I'm stock right now- but if you wanna race our fastest member vs. yours- ours is a 7 second '67 fastback, u????
I am allmost 100% stock right now too, with the exception of a C&L MAF kit, did get 286hp on a dyno last weekend though. We got someone with a '65 coupe that is very fast too, will check his times. Hey, Steamboat Springs could be the site of the ultimate Mach 1 Meetup!!!!