PDA

View Full Version : Pony Trail fun run in AZ....WTF happened?

GO2REDLINE
03-27-2005, 12:53 PM
So i read in Mustang Monthly that Copperstate mustang club had a fun run scheduled for today. It was to start at Superstition Ford at 0700 then cruise a bit and end at Falcon Field.

I got to falcon field around 10, i was late to the meet so i figured i might head em off maybe see if i could find em. But they didnt appear open today. Then i pimped it over to Superstition Ford to see what the dizzle was. Yeah, the security guard at the locked front gate told me he had 4 stangs stop in earlier asking the same questions... so double-u T F mang? Didn't get the memo i guess. AND! Didnt get my contenental breakfast... da,mnit.

Torchmach
03-27-2005, 03:44 PM
GO2REDLINE,

Mustang Monthly pulled a typo (F-ed up!!!) on us, the were suppose to print a correction in the next Month's Issue, don't know if it is out yet. The Pony Trail will happen next Sunday as scheduled by the Copperstate Mustang Club. Same schedule, Meet 7AM Superstition Earnhardt, Continental breakfast, etc...etc..., sorry about the hassle you went thru. I am entered in the pony run, ASUMach1 is too, so we could have a nice "Shaker Section" in the group.

If you can, how about entering the Copperstate Show Sat. at Earnhardt off Ray road in Chandler? I lobbied to get a 01 Bullitt, 03/04 Mach 1 class, and pulled it off . We have 2 Bullitts and 5 Mach's entered, but no DSG Mach. For more info go to the CMC website www.copperstatemustangclub.com or PM me here. Have 2 cars coming up from Tucson in our class, and 2 Modified Mach's in a separate class from San Diego. Should be a good show.:yeh:
Keep on Machin'
Darel

QTRPONY
03-27-2005, 03:50 PM
You should have been reading the Mach 1 Registry:

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30497

:smack:

Torchmach
03-27-2005, 10:40 PM
Tuck,
This thread was moved by one of the monitors from the General Discussion Boards. GO2REDLINE this is where you want to check in for info on the local Mach 1 scene. If you are interested in next weekend I will see about giving you a break on registering your car for the show. I touched base with the Show Chairman, He tried to get the date corrected with Mustang Monthy, but they didn't get it done. :smack: We will try to make it up in someway. :yeh:

GO2REDLINE
03-28-2005, 12:41 AM
Well, i do read the registry, too much actually. Just must have missed it. Anyway, yeah one of my buddies is a board member of Copper state, so ill join the club this weekend and yeah ill register for the show. Let me know how. I tried to get this weekend off a few days ago, so well see how much of the 3 days i can attend.

J

my04
03-28-2005, 01:59 AM
J are you still interested in a cobra irs?

GO2REDLINE
03-28-2005, 04:14 AM
J are you still interested in a cobra irs?

Negative 04...

I honestly dont think ill do many/any mods to the MACH. It is so hard not to touch something so eager to be freed but i must hold strong for oem collectable sake...lol. And ya know i have come to accept that the MACH will never be my beloved Cobra of yor #3842 (RIP). And while i really miss IRS for it's twisty skills, i really really like FIREY SMOKEY BURNOUTS from the live 8.8, and no vibration at speed. GOD I HATED THAT! @ 145 the IRS Cobra was shakin apart, lousy IRS...

I will proly keep the MACH relativly stock for a long time, and i dont plan to part with it so... I will proly get a GT or another Cobra and use it as my mod mule.

Good lookin out thou ;)

BTW: Are you going this weekend? PM me if so, ill take your sis in the MACH and REALLY scare her...LMAO. GO2REDLINE=UBER DRIVER!

Torchmach
03-28-2005, 02:59 PM
GO2REDLINE,
Do you know Mike Tinsley!!!

Torchmach
03-28-2005, 06:13 PM
GO2REDLINE,

Contact Tom Martin, the Show Chairman; thomasmartin007@yahoo.com Let Him know that you were the Mach 1 owner that saw the Pony Run date in Mustang Monthy and went out last weekend, and would like to enter the Show next weekend. Tom is a good guy,and knows there were some Mustangs out last weekend. You can also down load entry Forms at www.copperstatemustangclub.com :yes: