PDA

View Full Version : New Dyno Results - Thanks Kauffman Motorsports!

Angus66
03-23-2005, 05:05 PM
Just got back from my dyno-tune session @ Kauffman Motorsports.

Although I didn't see "huge" gains, I really didn't expect to unless the car was running really lean or fat (which it wasn't).

Here are the results (blue was baseline & red was the final rwhp/rwtq):

http://home.comcast.net/~luvpoohbear/032305machdynosmall.jpg

So my Mach ended-up making 313.7 rwhp & 327.3 rwtq :D

I have to give a big "Thanks" to Dave (the tuner) at Kauffman - he's a great guy to work with & he really took care of me & my Mach. He tuned my Mach to make not only more power, but did several other electronic mods that should help me quite a bit @ the track.
I HIGHLY recommend Kauffman Motorsports to anyone that's within driving distance of their shop in Dillsburg, PA. :hail1:

I can't wait to see what the Mach will run at the track now! :smokin:

Jester
03-23-2005, 06:15 PM
:worship: 313

03AV8R
03-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Just got back from my dyno-tune session @ Kauffman Motorsports.

Although I didn't see "huge" gains, I really didn't expect to unless the car was running really lean or fat (which it wasn't).

Here are the results (blue was baseline & red was the final rwhp/rwtq):

http://home.comcast.net/~luvpoohbear/032305machdynosmall.jpg

So my Mach ended-up making 313.7 rwhp & 327.3 rwtq :D

I have to give a big "Thanks" to Dave (the tuner) at Kauffman - he's a great guy to work with & he really took care of me & my Mach. He tuned my Mach to make not only more power, but did several other electronic mods that should help me quite a bit @ the track.
I HIGHLY recommend Kauffman Motorsports to anyone that's within driving distance of their shop in Dillsburg, PA. :hail1:

I can't wait to see what the Mach will run at the track now! :smokin:

Nice! Its always good to leave with more than you had when you arrived! Thats an STD set of #'s right? :)

Angus66
03-23-2005, 07:13 PM
Thats an STD set of #'s right?

I hadn't noticed that until you posted it, but yes the numbers seem to be STD instead of SAE.

Previous dyno was 300.7 rwhp/312.12 rwtq STD, so I gained 13.0 rwhp & 15.18 rwtq with some mods & tuning.
(Earlier dyno was done at MC Racing in Kansas City though, so a direct/accurate comparison probably isn't valid.)
Correction factor for the KC runs was .99 - it will be interesting to see what the SAE correction factor was from my dyno session today.

I've already requested the SAE numbers (or the correction factor) from Kauffman, so I'll post those numbers here when I have them.

Ralph Greene
03-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Nice!